Late night stroll

Hello! I'm really sorry that I've been gone for so long I wasn't sure what to write or do and I had to focus on school since I had many tests coming up sadly, but I will try to at least come back every once in a while but also thank you and one thing I'll probably be making a fix-it au sooner or later.

Finney:

I've heard someone go through the front door of Billy's house so I opened my eyes to see Robin next to me leaning his head on the couch , I slowly sit up and move of the couch trying not to wake him up.

As soon as I went off the couch I grabbed a jacket and headed out the door and I knew it was stupid to do but I didn't feel like going back to bed at all so maybe walking around will help me out.

I slowly start walking 2 blocks away from Billy's house and I just continue to stare around looking at non-important details surrounding me and as I was caught up in the view I suddenly hear a engine running not to far from me I was about to see where it came from till I felt someone grab my arm and pull me closer to them.

I collided with them and as soon as did I looked at them it was Robin..? I looked at him confused and he suddenly ran behind a tree covering my mouth while he looked around at the road from what I'm guessing and after a solid 5 mins he pulled me away from the tree, I was confused and from the corner of my eye I saw a black van driving off, but I didn't really care since people tend to have late night shifts.

I started following robin but in my opinion it felt as if he was dragging me so I decided to break the silence.. "Robin is everything alright?" He quickly turned to me and I could see his panicked expression which made me a little worried "no nothing I just thought something bad happened to you.." I felt him tighten his grip on my wrist but not to the point it'll make me wince in pain so I decided to follow him, which he then led me back to Billy's house where Griffin was waiting at the front porch?

Griffin's face lit up once he saw me and he ran towards me jumping in for a hug, I will have to say I'd almost dropped him when he did that!

Griffin asked me why I left at such a late hour which I stupidly responded with " oh I just wanted to walk around since I couldn't sleep and I didn't want to wake you guys up?" They felt a little worried but quicky put me in the house and lit up the fire place and gave me a blanket they stayed next to me the whole night till everyone fell asleep.