A little help..?

Finney's pov

I felt my vision going black as I watched in horror my mom standing in front of me..she had a long white dress and her long curly dark brown hair in her face..her skin was pale and I felt horrified and as i felt my blood run cold I see her raise her hand up and pointed in a direction..? I looked confused when she suddenly disappeared, I stared in disbelief and got up grabbing the bike..I still felt the ringing but I got on the bike and started riding to the area she pointed and she suddenly appeared in front of me this time pointing to another direction which I continued to follow, I won't lie that I wasn't afraid of what I was witnessing but I was a bit hesitant to follow the being that looked like my mom but deep down I was wondering if she really was my mom helping me..

As the ghost figure kept showing me directions she finally disappeared completely and I stopped at house.. I dropped my bike and ran at the house and quickly checked around to see why I led here, as I was roaming around the house I saw a basement window..? I got closer but as I was about to look through the window I heard a door open and I jumped over a fence and hid in bushes..I held be breath in as I heard walking near me, I closed my eyes and the footsteps got farther, as I didn't hear anything anymore I quickly got up and took a picture of the address and ran away grabbing my bike and quickly returned back to Billy's home, I was drenched and saw I had a few cuts on my face and my hands from my fall and from when I jumped into the bushes..as I took the rain coat off I heard someone call my name from the living room.

"So..Fin what are you doing coming back here at 3:20am in the morning?"Vance spoke, my eyes widen as I looked at him from the door way..he got up and walked towards me and grabbed my wrist and pushed me onto the couch and sat on a chair right in front of me "So are you going to tell me or am I gonna have to tell everyone you left and came back with all these cuts." He glared at me, I couldn't help but look into the floor "I..I went to look for Robin again." Vance sighed and put his hand on my shoulder firmly "Fin I know you think it's your fault or that your responsible to try finding him..but if you get hurt or even worse we'll definitely lose it.." he sighed and gave me a hug and patted my back and let go.

I looked at him as I felt tears in my eyes but i didn't cry and I took a deep breath and took my phone out... "I know you won't believe me but I..I got a little help by someone." I was hesitant to continue and Vance tilted his head "Help..? By who?" I sighed as he asked and I clenched my hands together "By my mom's spirt." I said hesitantly, Vance wasn't really sure how to react but he didn't want to make me feel crazy so he nodded and I showed a picture of an address and Vance questioned me and I answered, the whole night he and I was speaking.

「6:50am」

As me and Vance kept speaking we heard footsteps and saw Griffin walking down rubbing his eyes whic he suddenly shot his eyes up when he saw me and Vance and quickly sat next to me putting his head on my shoulder..I smiled and rubbed his head as me and Vance continued to talk, as time passed everyone soon woke up and met up at the living room..we started discussing and suddenly we heard a knock on the door and Billy opened it revealing cops, The cops spoke up "Okay..listen here kids we saw traces of your friend being forcibly taken but we hadn't found a lead yet as we are a bit short of help, but we will continue to update you.." the nodded and left and I wasn't sure if I felt relieved they found a trace or I was worried that they found a trace of him being taken..I sighed and everyone sat back down sitting down silently think how to take action...

(HEY GUYS! Quick question who is you favorite characters in black phone from the ghost kids+Finney?

Put a ❤️- for Vance 🧡-Griffin
💛-Robin 💚-Bruce 💙-Finney
💜-Billy if they are you favorite!