Lure

Finney:
I had been told that Griffin and the other four had to look for something in the garage so I had nodded and listened to my music through my headphones, I got a message from Bruce saying "stay in doors" which confused me but I didn't need a reason to be outside anyway so I remained seated on the couch and took my headphones off after a while.

10 mins~

I had been waiting for the five to come back but I had not gotten a message nor a call from anyone so I went near a window to see if I could see them but no luck so I was getting a bit paranoid so I decided to head out though I was told not to, but I had grabbed a small box knife laying around due to some reasons.
I walked to the garage seeing nothing but a ripped piece of cloth?

10 mins back~

Bruce:

The five of us had went to check around the area and met back at the garage after seeing nothing but twigs and stray cats eating the food Billy had left out for them Billy and Griffin had said they'll check near the shed while me and Vance check at the spot where the hand was shown, I had invited Robin to follow but he seemed to be going around alone finding in other places so we left him alone due to him being close to the door.

Robin:
I had watched the four leave as I checked in other places till I heard a odd noise coming from the woods, I had known to never go in because freaky sh- tend to happen at night and in the woods so I decided to head to the shed and as I was walking I felt this feeling as I was being watched so I turned around back to the garage and maybe heading back to the house but I had heard these heavy footsteps behind me getting close and closer and as I saw the garage I pulled down and I struggled as much as possible and I took a glimpse of this being on top of me.

A creepy mask had been shown staring at me gave me the chills and as I was about to kick the mad off he held I small pocket knife next to me neck. "You're quite the fighter.. but to bad you won't be able to anymore" said the silhouette I felt adrenaline pump in and so I had tried to push them off but as I did they  had raised a fist and last thing I had heard was "nighty night naughty boy."

Narrator:
As Robin closed his eyes the man had picked him up but as he did Robins clothes had been ripped off by a nearby bush the man had thrown Robin in a vehicle but didn't enter. The man has not been satisfied with his capture.. He had slowly walked into the the back yard menacingly watching to find his next capture, how must he lure his new victim? He had walked into the woods watching from afar.