Chapter 30 - Whatever Happens

y/n's POV
The look in her eyes will never leave my mind. I was dead to her and she wouldn't even give me a second to speak. Everything played back in my mind on a loop.

Flashback
TW: Drugs and Assault

"Hey there pretty girl." I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Alex.
"I thought you all went home." I said sternly.
"We wanted to support you at the final." She said.
"Sure you did Alex. Fuck off." I say gritting my teeth.
"Chill y/nn I just wanted to buy you a drink." She said handing me my favorite.
"I haven't forgotten. Enjoy your win." She said leaving me. I took a sip of the drink she gave me and in a couple minutes I felt dizzy. The world started to move slowly and I stood up and fell. Someone caught me and I could feel myself being dragged somewhere. I got roughly pushed up on a wall and someone's lips crashed on mine. There hands trailing up and down my body and eventually into my pants. I tried to push away and break free but they were too strong. I couldn't yell for help.
"OYE! ALEX LET GO OF HER!" I heard someone yell with a strong Spanish accent. I felt Alex let go of me. She ran off and I collapsed to the ground. My shirt unbuttoned and pants as well. I focused and realized Alexia walked into the bathroom. She crouched down in front of me and cupped her hands around my face.
"Y/nn? Que paso? You need to go to the hospital." She says.
"Find my girl." I manage to say. I hear the door swing open and see none other than Leah.
"I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!" Leah yells with her voice sounding shaky.
"Leah it's not what it looks like." Alexia pleads.
"YOU... you said forever. I guess you didn't mean it." Leah says.
"Leah please hear me out. Alex..." I manage to mumble out the best I could trying to sound coherent.
"No. You're fucking drunk out of your mind, cheating on me with ALEXIA. Don't blame shit on your ex. I AM SO DONE WITH YOU Y/N! I NEVER LOVED YOU!" Leah yelled and ran out of the bathroom.
I cried and sobbed in Alexia's arms. That's the last thing I remember before I blacked out completely with the engagement ring in my pocket.

I remember waking up disoriented in the hospital. Doctors said I had been drugged and I was severely dehydrated. I stayed the night in the hospital til the drug was out of my system. Alexia stayed with me the entire time and helped me file a police report against Alex. I tried reaching out to Leah the day after I was released and she didn't answer. She blocked me. On everything. I had no way of directly contacting her. I don't think I could bear going to training anymore and seeing her everyday knowing she wouldn't hear me out. The girls decided to stay in Australia for vacation before the pre-season for the WSL starts. I decided to fly back home early. Alexia and I departed from the airport the same day. She flew back to Barca and I flew back to London. I just landed in the airport and my family are out of town, they flew from the final to Italy. I grab my bags and head out of the airport when I hear someone call my name.
"Y/N!" I hear. I turn and see one of the last people I thought I would've seen.
"Amanda?" I say confused. I assumed she wouldn't want anything to do with me after what had happened and what Leah has told her.
"Come sweetie I will drive you home." She says and I nod. I follow her to her car and I put my bags in the back and she starts driving to Leah and I's apartment. Well I don't even know anymore... We're sitting in silence until Amanda says something.
"She called me in tears saying that you cheated but I know that's not true. She didn't let you talk did she?" Amanda says. I shake my head no.
"She didn't give me time to explain. She was gone." I say quietly.
"Keira told me that you went to the hospital. Are you okay?" She asks.
"I... I was drugged." I say and Amanda gasps. "My ex fiancé drugged me and then assaulted me. Alexia came in at the right time and saved me. Leah came in after and saw Alexia and I and that's when everything fell apart. Alexia took me to the hospital and I stayed there to recover and then when I was better I flew home." I say.
"I'm so so sorry sweetheart. Keira called me and told me you were coming and to come pick you up." She says.
"I tried to reach out but she's blocked me on everything Amanda." I say.
"I love my daughter but sometimes she lets her head dictate her actions and doesn't listen to her heart. She will come around." Amanda says and I nod. We arrive at the apartment and I grab my things. Amanda gives me a hug.
"I love you y/n and so does Leah." She says.
"After everything... I think I just need some space. My heart will always be here I just can't right now Amanda and it hurts so much. I don't know when everything will be okay again. I don't know when I will feel okay again." I say.
"Take all the time that you need." She says. "Leah needs to learn a valuable lesson and when she comes to her senses you'll know."
"Please don't be mad at me whatever happens." I say.
"I never will be." Amanda says giving me another hug.
I dig into my pocket and grab the small box. The ring box. A beautiful and elegant red velvet box. I look at it in my hand before handing it to Amanda.
"Can you keep this safe for me? Until I'm better?" I say and she just nods. Both of us with tears in our eyes. We share one last hug before Amanda leaves and I head to the apartment.
I get to the door and take a deep breath. I open the door and am greeted with the scent of my now ex girlfriend. Oh god does it feel weird to be here without her. I walk around putting my bags down. I head to our room and tears roll down my face. I grab a suitcase and begin to pack my belongings. Once I finish I sit on the couch and make a call.

Y/n?

Hello Jonas.

Congratulations on the win! World Cup champ how are you feeling?

Um can we talk?

Over the phone or in person?

In person please.

I'm on the training grounds right now if you'd like to come now. If not I will be here tomorrow morning. Prepping for the pre-season.

Now works I will be over soon.

See you soon y/n.

I hang up the phone and take a deep breath. I decide to freshen up and take a shower. I get dressed in sweats and a hoodie. It smells like her and that makes me cry again. I drive to the training grounds in silence thinking about what I'm going to tell Jonas.

A/N Thoughts? What's y/n telling Jonas? Next update 50⭐️