Chapter 14 - Arnold Clark Cup

y/n's POV
Leah and I spent New Year's with her family and had a wonderful time. Leah and I shared our first New Year's kiss and everything felt magical.

liked by keirawalsh and othersleahwilliamsonn & y/ny/ln happy new years🤍

leahwilliamsonn & y/ny/ln happy new years🤍

comments turned off

photo amanda took

Yeah but everything was great until it wasn't...

Flashback Leah's POV Mid January
I am coming home from Milton Keynes. I decided to go visit my family and y/n decided to stay at home. I really just wanted to talk to my mum about y/n. All good things I just needed to get a few things out of my mind. We've been dating for four months. Talking to my mum made everything feel alright. I walk into our apartment and I hear sobs filling the apartment.
"Y/N!" I yell running through the apartment. I burst into our bedroom and hear the sobs in our bathroom. I rush into the bathroom and see her curled in a ball. She looks at me and oh god she looks broken. She extends her arms out asking for me to hold her and I sit with her and hold her as she cries. Eventually she becomes so exhausted that she falls asleep. I love both of us to the bed carefully and I hold her til she wakes up. Y/n is still asleep when my phone dings and I see a message from y/n's mum. Nonna passed away... Tears start streaming down my face as well. Oh god... Y/n's mum already got us tickets to fly out to Italy. We leave tomorrow. I get up slowly trying not to wake up y/n and I begin packing. I text my mum telling her what happened. I remember to text Beth and Viv that the double date for tomorrow has to get cancelled and I told them I'll fill them in later. I finished packing and y/n is still fast asleep. My phone starts ringing and I see Tobin calling me. I step out on our balcony and pick up.

Leah how is she?

She just cried herself to sleep a few hours ago. We leave for Italy tomorrow.

I know, y/n's mother bought Chris and I tickets. Leah... I won't lie to you. Nonna was one of the most important people in y/n's life. She's going to push you away. She's going to get depressed and get angry at the world. Don't let her. Stick by her side, she's going to need you even if she won't admit it.