Chapter 7 - Destiny

"We're destined to be with someone Aria. Your uncle was my destiny. Your grandpa was your grandma's destiny. Your mother.... well I don't fully understand her motives at all. Or your fathers. But you? Honey, Tommy is your destiny. He's your soulmate. The one you were meant to find. Your necklace is what tells you your hidden secrets. Your life's story." My mind was racing with so many possibilities, all of what my aunt just said was crazy! Yet, somehow I knew she was telling the truth. There was no denying it. I never fully understood my abilities. And I don't think I ever actually will. But this.... this I did understand somehow.

"You were the one that brought me back from the spell Rita had me under Aria. Not even the rest of the rangers could! It was you." My eyes averted to Tommy and I just couldn't look away. My heart was racing, feeling as if butterflies were littering my stomach. My necklace was glowing now more than ever upon the sight of him.

"I brought you here because I knew you were meant to be a Ranger." My eyes widened in confusion at my aunts words, looking to her in question. She simply smiled, as if she was remembering something that made her happy.

"You know about the Power Rangers and you didn't mention it?!" She laughed a little, seeing Tommy was just as confused as I was. Yet, curious.

"I once was a Ranger myself honey. That's how I met your uncle. That's why I brought you here. Because I just knew you were meant to be a Ranger as well. And Zordon knew also. But we didn't know Tommy was your soulmate. Not until recently." I could barely focus anymore from all the information I was being told. By nature, my hand took hold of the charm on my necklace, the warm buzz from within seemingly soothing me. Tommy's hand softly landed on my arm, trying to calm me as well, igniting the energy around us even more. All I could do was look at him. I could see my everything within his eyes. And it scared me. It scared me because I didn't want to lose him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry for such a short chapter! But I wanted to get something out in the mean time until I could do more. 😁