Chapter 4 - Teenagers With Attitude

"So let me get this straight.... you guys are the Power Rangers Tommy was talking about? And the lady wanting my powers is from a whole other dimension?" I slowly sat down in a chair in Billy's garage, barely able to process what he just told me. What they all told me. They're the Power Rangers?! And this Rita Repulsa is trying to still my powers for her own selfish needs? And poor Tommy is stuck in the mix. Great.

"I know it's a lot to take in. But we couldn't keep it from you now that you have Rita after you. Especially if we want to keep you safe." Jason was clearly the leader of the Rangers from the way he handled himself in the group. He stood tall in every situation I've been apart of so far about Rita and the power she has over Tommy.

"We have to tell Zordon about Aria. He'll want to know." Zack's look of worry did nothing to easy my mind. Or his words. Who's Zordon??

"I'm way ahead of you Zack. I told him about our predicament approximately two hours from the time we were free from Tommy's relentless pursuit of her. He wants to meet her and access her powers for himself, letting Alpha scan her." Billy's small smile of comfort helped my racing mind a little. But so much was happening in such a short period of time that I could barely stop to breathe.

"I made you this device that will transport you along with us to the command center. You don't have to worry. It's safe." Billy handed me a watch looking device but without the clock, allowing me to strap it to my wrist. It suddenly made a tone from within it, noticing it happened to every single one of us, almost like an alert.

"Come in Rangers. Rita has sent the Green Ranger to Aria's location of living. I'd advice to let Aria go alone on this one. Then teleport to the command center right after." A new voice spoke from the devices, one that was clearly this Zordon they had told me about. That's when the real panic set in. He's at my house?!

"We're on it Zordon. We'll help get Aria there, but we'll want to wait behind to make sure she's okay. We can't leave her." Kimberly's worried words made me realize just how much they seemed to care about me already. They barley knew me, yet they're willing to go to battle for me.

"Understood. Until I can see Aria and Alpha does a complete scan on her, I can't make a suit for her. She'll have to go as is. But if anything goes wrong, morph." They all nodded, saying their parting words with Zordon before looking at me, seeing just how nervous I truly was. Tommy is at my house and with the power he wields, he could do unstoppable damage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Aria, remember what we said

"Okay Aria, remember what we said. If you need us, we'll be right out here." I nodding in appreciation to the group, taking a deep breath as I looked up at the place that's supposed to be my home. Thankfully my aunt wasn't here. I slowly entered my house, quietly shutting the door behind me as not to alert Tommy wherever he was.

"There she is. You think you can stop me?" Evil laughter followed from his words seemingly echoing all around me. I couldn't see him. But he was there. This is really starting to test my patience.

"Tommy! I know this isn't you. And I know you aren't evil. You wouldn't harm me. The Tommy I met earlier wouldn't do this. He's too kind...." I slowly walked further into the house, my necklace jolting with a burst of energy like it did the first time I came in contact with him. He's close. Really close.

"Maybe we should see how strong you really are!" I was suddenly flung up in the air and against the wall, the breath being knocked out of me from the mere impact. My vision blurred for a few seconds, until it finally started to clear, revealing The Green Ranger slowly walking towards me. Tommy.

"Stop Tommy...." I managed to get to my feet before he could strike again, leaving his foot to connect to the wall instead of me. Thank God I took karate class huh?

"Aria! What's going on in there?!" Kim's sudden voice from the communicator startled me a bit, hearing Tommy's evil laughter echoing throughout my house like some hellish nightmare.

"They can't save you Aria. No one can...." Tommy was suddenly standing right in front of me, his helmet held tightly in his hands with that evil smile upon his lips. But a hint of the Tommy I first met still in there. I can feel it.