Chapter 2 - Abilities

Tommy Oliver. The guy that has been riddling my mind all day, leaving unanswered questions lingering in my head. It's troublesome not being able to talk about my abilities with anyone. The things I have to keep locked away sometimes threaten to consume me completely until I'm lost in a black void. How am I going to survive in Angel Grove if I'm constantly worried about someone finding out my secret?

"Hey Aria! Could we talk for a minute?" My eyes widened from the sudden sight of Tommy right in front of me, like he knew I was thinking about him. I closed my locker once grabbing my bag to go home for the day, my heart slowly picking up the pace.

"Sure. Is everything okay?" He simply smiled at me as he took me to the side further away from other people passing by.

"Yeah. Actually... what I want to talk to you about is important. But certain people can't hear." His eyes lingered to Kimberly and the gang standing around in a group, laughing about something. And I didn't understand. I thought they were all friends. But from Tommy's tone, it didn't seem all that true of a fact.

"I know Aria. I know about your abilities. Why are you keeping them locked away, when you could be using them to destroy The Power Rangers and rule the world?" My eyes widened from the sudden darkness in his eyes, a flash of bright green igniting in his usually dark brown eyes. A smirk of evil appeared on his lips as I felt trapped between a wall and Tommy. But this isn't the Tommy I met earlier.

"Tommy

"Tommy....? I..... I can't. And how do you know about my abilities?! No one knows...." He looked across the way at the rest of the group, eyeing them with such malice and hatred that it was hard to breathe from the tension. They had no clue this was happening. Not yet anyway.

"How could I not know? Rita knows all. And she will take your power if you don't submit and join me. Join me in this battle." My eyes widened, fear taking a hold of me from his sudden words. I looked over at the group and noticed Billy looking dead at me, knowing in his eyes. He could sense something was wrong.

"Tommy please.... This isn't you. Why are you acting like this? And who is Rita....?" He chuckled, a dark chuckle, his eyes finally locking with mine once more, blocking Billy's view of me. I couldn't look away, but my heart was pounding in utter fear. He looked and sounded possessed.

"Think about it Aria. Or else." And then, he was gone, walking away from me as If the encounter never happened. I about collapsed to the ground in complete shock. And so much fear. He knew. He knew about my abilities. And he wasn't the only one. It puts my Aunt and I at risk for anyone to know. What if all the wrong people find out?

"Aria! What happened? What was that?!" Kimberly came running over in utter confusion, seeing the looks of the others upon me. And I couldn't move. I was totally frozen.

"Tommy.... something is wrong. He was talking about The Power Rangers. And.... And someone named Rita." All of their eyes widened in shock. They knew exactly who I was talking about.

"Aria.... could there be a reason Rita is so interested in you?" Billy's question didn't make matters any better. How could I tell them? I barley know any of them and yet, Tommy knows and this Rita woman knows about it.

"There is. But.... I'm not supposed to tell anyone. It's dangerous for anyone who knows." My hand landed on my locket, feeling the same jolt from the first time I saw Tommy. I'm at risk. My power is at risk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm so sorry for such a short update. But I wanted to get something out. I hope you're enjoying so far. Also, tomorrow is Jason's celebration of life stream if anyone would like to come watch. I still can't believe this is happening. 💔

 💔

A Sirens Call {A Tommy Oliver/Power Rangers FanFic}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara