DIY Hipster Room

DIY Hipster Room

THiNGS YOU CAN DO:

* Hang up fairy lights around the room.

*Purchase a cheap old mirror (you should be able to buy them cheaply at vintage stores, but any mirror will do. You can use this for makeup plus hang necklaces over it! (and every girl needs a mirror!)

* Create a photo wall! I'm sure you've seen LOADS of pictures of this on tumblr (well, if you have one, that is). Get a wall in your bedroom and tape up pictures, posters, photography, memories with friends, concert tickets, anything!

* Hang up a cork/pin board. You can use this for photos, letters, postcards, notes...

* Hang up paper lanterns with lights in them, this looks so cool!

* Random items. Such as- dream catchers, wind chimes, paper cranes hanging from thread from your ceiling...

* Place a vase on a shelf and place some pretty flowers in there. Doesn't matter if they're real or fake! If they're fake, spritz them with perfume every few days to keep them smelling good.

* Perfume shelf! If you have a lot of nice perfumes, buy a nice hanging shelf and hang them all up!

* Vintage items! They look really nice and if you have an empty space on a wall or something you can hang them there!

*Shelving! Obviously this has many uses!

* Get some nice bedding! If you have curtains you can buy new curtains. If you have blinds you could either change those, or paint them.

* Post quotes on your walls. (i want one over my bed that says: i cant sleep but i sure can dream)

* Glow-InThe-Dark Stickers! These look so cool! :D Stars can look good, especially if you post tiny stars or circles on a black piece of card and make 'the galaxy!'

* Draw/paint on your walls, if your allowed.

* Get a photo layout with a frame and stick pictures of yourself with your friends in it!

* Get a hanging rack and hang it on display in your room. Instead of this you could also just hang your favorite item of clothing somewhere in your room on display with a coathanger.

* Display your books, charms and porcelain. This looks so cute!

*Decorate mirrors and pictures with stickers, lipstick, markers, basicly anything!