Hipster Hairstyles

Hipster Hairstyles

1) The messy top bun!
- This is just a bun on the top of your head that is reasonably messy and not neat or tight.

2) Braid bun!
- This is a bun, that also has a small plate or braid leading up to the bun. Keep it loose and messy too!

3) Teased hair!
- Tease your hair and give it volume and let it all free fall and loosen out!

4) Fishtail braid!
A pretty indie hairstyle! Have it neat, so you can tell its a fishtail braid, but don't make it too tight. Loosen it a bit.

5) Tie Dyed hair!
- Bright colors to make contrast or go for a subtle color for a natural looking effect. Use proper dye, or you could you hair calk.

6) Ombre Hair!!
Wow! This is so indie/hipster and Looks amazing when you have your hair out, and gives a great effect when you have your hair fishtailed or plated.

7) Fish tail with coloured tie!
This ones pretty simple to achieve. All you have to do is to divide you hair into two sections. Then bobby pin a piece of string, ribbon, etc. to underneath both sections. Then just do a fish tail braid, incorporating the string as you braid.

8) Straight with volume!
Wash you hair, let it get dry, and then simply apply some volume powder to the roots of you hair. Next, straighten your hair. Don't forget to apply lots of hairspray as you volumise you hair by teasing it slightly at the top of your head.

9) Messed up high pony-tail!
Bend over, and grab all your hair. Tie up your hair with an elastic, roughly about a centimeter away from your head. Once you have completed that, stand up straight, and tighten you head band by pulling your hair near the elastic, to shuffle the elastic tighter. Now you have a messy high ponytail!

- Elaine