GiFT GUiDE;; FRiEND EDiTiON

 ♥ Magazine Subscription

This is a great gift that literally keeps on giving all year long. I recommend “Seventeen” because it’s only $10.00 for an entire year and is perfect for any teen girl.

To give them the gift try buying one issue and put the subscription conformation inside of it. This way they’ll still have a gift from you until the rest of the issues come in the mail.

♥ Gift Cards

I know a lot of the time people say gift cards lack thought and can be lame, but really, when was the last time you got a gift card and didn’t like it?

It’s actually all about how you present the card. Instead of just putting the card in an envelope, try attaching it to chocolate bar, or maybe even putting it in a cute cup full of their favorite candy. This way you really did put thought into it.

♥Mini Gift Basket

For a friend that you know really well it’s always a cute idea to make your own gift basket. Go to various stores and just find small and inexpensive things that remind you of your friend.

These can be as silly or as serious as you like. Try things like some candy, some lotion, lip gloss, a funny t-shirt, a $5.00 starbucks card, and some other random (and inexpensive) things that you can find at places like the dollar section at target. Then throw them in a cute basket, tie a big bow around it and you’re ready to go.

This gift basket idea has a ton of other possibilities as well. Pick up a copy of their favorite movie throw in some bags of popcorn and candy for a movie night set, or even get some new makeup and nail polish for a beauty basket. Or you can make the perfect “sleepover kit” and include a game, some movies, hot chocolate, and whatever else you need for the next time you guys hang out. Another one would be a summer pack completed with some cute sunglasses and perfect poolside headphones.

♥Make something

If you’re the creative or artistic type make your friend something cute for a present instead. Some basic ideas are a t-shirt or even canvas full of inside jokes that you’ve painted onto it.

Websites like Pinterest.com have some super cute and easy DIY projects that would make for some great inspiration.

♥A Day Out

Take a gift card for a nail place, a card for coffee, and a card for your friend’s favorite store (or even a place for example if they like skating get a certificate to a skating place) and wrap them all together for an entirely paid for night out. You can even go together if you want.

♥Buy Something Online

Sometimes getting something online is the perfect way to find a really cute and unique present. Etsy.com has ADORABLE things that you can’t find anywhere else. This gives you the guarantee that your friend doesn’t already have something similar.

For an added surprise you can even have to mailed to your friend’s house. This is great if they aren’t exactly having a part, but you still want to get them something. Not to mention everyone loves gatting random things in the mail.

♥Phone case

This is especially perfect if your friend has an iPhone because they made THOUSANDS of cases for them. Often times you can get a really cute and cheap case online or even at most stores. You really can never have too many cases for your phone (or even computer, tablet, etc.).

♥A Picture

If you have any cute pictures of you and your friend together get a print of it and find a really cute frame to put it in. This makes the perfect personalized present for almost anyone.

♥When In Doubt!

Sometimes if you don’t know someone very well or you waiting until last minute it’s really hard to find a good present so here’s a short list of easy to find gifts that a large variety of people will enjoy:

-A bath and body works set

-Cute accessories (headbands, bows, a scarf, jewelry, etc. Definitely easier to pick out than clothes.)

-A Water bottle or mug

-Perfume (if you have a hard time finding the right scent try a sampler pack instead)

-A poster

-Headphones/earplugs

-A stuffed animal (sounds childish but how adorable would it be to find one of their favorite animals)

♥On a budget

I know that when a friend invites you to their birthday (or especially around Christmas when you’re buying everyone else gifts too) you can often times be on a budget. Especially if it isn't your all-time best friend you might not be willing to pay a lot for a gift. So here’s a few suggestions that might be on the cheaper side.

-A CD (not a lot of people use CDs anymore, but if you MAKE the CD and include all of their favorite songs it’s a little more thoughtful and useable.

-A wallet (This is a cute alternative to an actual purse or something and you could even get one for less than $10 and include a $5 gift card.

-Gift Card (I don’t suggest this for larger stores, but iTunes is perfect when only wanting to spend a little bit)

-Their favorite snack (Pick up a bag of candy they love and their favorite drink!)

-Phone Plug (these are way cheaper than phone cases and just as cute! They’re the little decorations that go in your headphone spot on your phone. Here’s an example http://foreverhappy.bigcartel.com/product/cup-of-coffee-smart-phone-plugy)

-Socks (this might sound weird, but who doesn’t love socks?! You can find adorable ones with random things on them for only $5.00)

-Toys (check out the toy section for something. Maybe you can find something that relates to an inside joke you guys have like an action figure of Thor because your friend thinks Chris Hemsworth is cute. You can find these for under $10)