Dealing with the Boys

o1 - know who your real friends are -
it's great to have some guy bestfriends, but some of them might just be using you. give them a trust test, without them knowing. tell them a fake secret like your parents are getting divorced, even though they love eachother more than anything. If word gets around, find out who told. That boy is not your friend. He's off the list. If you want to be risky you can tell a REAL secret to the one guy that hasn't told anything. He could just be waiting. If not, he's a real friend.

o2 - keep away from guys with a rep. -
guys with a reputation { for example } for leading girls on are a big no.

o3 - who cares about you most -
this is the guy you should be hanging out with the most. if one guy notices you're sad but leaves you alone, wow. but if another notices and helps you, he's a keeper. i'm going to use me and my crush for example. I was choking on a Dorito (fail i know) and he asked me if i was okay, gave me his unopened water bottle and told the teacher. my friends said that he was a big keeper.

o4 - who do you really like -
don't date a guy if you're going to end up regretting your decision. how do you know this? buy his personality. sure he may have blue eyes and brown hair, but is he as nice as you'd want your boyfriend to be? maybe the guy with dark brown eyes and brown hair is really nice, caring, and stands up for you. you may not have thought you would've liked him, but trust me, it's a better choice and you'll be happier that way.