30 Uses For Vaseline

1. It makes your eyelashes grow: Lather Vaseline all over your eyelashes overnight and watch them thicken, even without a prescription! (i haven't tried this yet, my friend told me about it. but im going to try it soon cause i have basically nonexistent eyelashes....)

2. Soften dry and cracked elbows.

3. Dry cuticles: Store a mini-Vaseline container in your purse and use for emergency dry cuticle moments.

4. You can mix Vaseline with Kool-Aid powder and make a colored (and flavored) lip gloss.

5. Help your scent stick around: Softly rub Vaseline all over your perfume points (i.e. the cleavage, behind the ear, neck, and wrist) and your scent will last longer!

6. It is a misconception that Vaseline clogs pores, so smear it all over your face, neck and arms for softer skin.

7. Lipstick smudges: Spread a little Vaseline over your teeth and lipstick smudges be gone! This is an infamous tip used at beauty pageants.

8. To remove last night's makeup, apply some to a Q-tip

9. For a perfect for an eye-shadow/blush boost: Apply some under your eye shadow for a glossy effect. Apply on the apples of your cheeks for a dewy glow. Mix with lipstick for a cream blusher!

10. It eases eyebrow plucking: Tame your eyebrows and lube up the under-skin so you can pluck with ease.

11. Prevent hair dye from seeping onto your forehead: Softly dab all over your hairline and keep that box hair dye from dying your forehead the color of your new hairdo.

12. Once you carve your Halloween pumpkin, rub Vaseline on the exposed edges. It keeps it from rotting or going dry.

13. You can hide damaged ends with a small amount on your ends.

14. Remove makeup stains for your clothes. Dab a little with a damp cloth.

15. it helps A LOT if you smear some on your chapped lips.

16. Make it easier to open nail polish caps and rub Vaseline under the cap. Easy to open the next time you decide to do an at-home pedi.

17. Mix with sea salt and its a new exfoliating body wash!

18. Remove false eyelash glue from your lash line.

19. Can be used to smooth and soothe skin after shaving.

20. Lubricates ear lobes and helps make earring insertion easy and painless.

21. put a little on a toothbrush (obviously not the one you brush your teeth with) and LIGHTLY brush in small circles on your lips to exfoliate, then leave on overnight.

22. Make emergency makeup. You've run out of your favorite shade of eye shadow. What do you do now? just make your own. Add a bit of food coloring to petroleum jelly and apply as usual. This is a quick way to make blush, lipstick, or eye shadow.

23. It can help soften chapped hands. Apply a liberal amount of petroleum jelly to your hands just before you go to bed. By morning, they'll be soft and smooth.

24. If you have runaway eyebrows - the ones where the hairs won't lie flat but curl up instead, rub a dab into your brows.

25. It can help take out lipstick stains. Before you wash your napkins, blot petroleum jelly on the stain. Then launder as usual.

26. Its also an eye makeup remover! it removes even the most stubborn mascara and soothes the eye area.

27. Shaving: just put a very thin layer on the area that needs shaving and shave. Don't use water and also don't apply too much product or it will plug up your razor. Vaseline can get a bit greasy, but it will leave your skin soft and smooth.

28. it can be used as a night cream but you need to warm it up first.

29. Have a matte lipstick that would look wayyy better shiny? Just line your lips with a lip liner then mix some of your lipstick with a dab of Vaseline on the back of your hand. Apply it on with a lip brush to avoid runny lipstick.

29. chocolate lip gloss. Mix a chocolate chip with a dab of Vaseline in the microwave and apply it to your lips it will dry slightly and become the perfect chocolaty lip balm.

30. Have a bad habit of biting your fingernails? This dries the skin around your nails. Apply a bit of Vaseline and your hands will be visibly smoother in one day.