making your legs smooth and soft

- materials -
- water
- disposable razor
- loofah
- body scrub
- soap
- lotion
- soft towel
- something to sit on

- steps -

1. TURN ON THE WATER. make sure the shower { or bath } is warm to open pores, which will give you a closer shave. avoid using hot water, which can dry out your skin and increase risks of razor burns. take your usual shower { or bath } to allow the leg hair to soften.

2. EXFOLiATE YOUR LEGS. use a loofah, and exfoliating cream, or create your own technique to remove dead skin cells. this will help your skin to be clear and your leg hairs as exposed as possile for a close shave.

3. APPLY SHAViNG CREAM. squirt a nice, plump pile onto your hand and lather up your legs as if it were shampoo on your hair. be sure to over every single spot including the ankle. create a light layer over your leg but not to thick because that could cause your razor to clog.

4. USE A FRESH RAZOR TO SHAVE YOUR LEGS. shave up your legs, against the grain in long strokes. rinse the razor under a stream of water after each one. be sure to tackle around the ankles and knees, adding extra shaving cream as needed on these tricky spots.

5. RiNSE YOUR LEGS WITH COLD WATER. cold water will close the pores. pat your legs dry, taking caution not to rub them.

6. APPLY A THiCK LAYER OF LOTiON. use a thick moisturizer, such as body butter, if you have dry skin. rub in a generous amount, concentrating on the ankles and knees once again to keep them supple.

7. FiNiSHED!