PART 30

AUTHOR POV:

"Fucking stop taehyung, I'm not 17 year kid who won't understand your manhandle I won't let you control my life. If you will then I will leave yo-" you cutt of by his

*SLAP*

Your head gone low, bangs on your eyes. You put your hand where he slapped you fucking hurts tears welled up in your eyes. You slowly looked at him, but there is no regret instead of apologising he harshly hold your shoulders.

Surely it will remain bruise, tears escaped from your eyes looking at him this much rigid.

"Dare to say again 'leaving me' and face the consequences" he said while smashing his lips on your.

He kissed you in his agression, you didn't kissed him back. You were still processing what is happening how can he fucking slap you? However you came in your senses.

You pushed him harshly, he blod shot open his eyes. Looked at you, he was not thinking anything just one thing echoing in his mind. You were pregnant with eunwoo's child nevertheless you didn't protested eunwoo when he make you sit on his lap.

Misunderstanding and misunderstanding he misunderstood everything

"Why you're refusing my touch, you didn't did with him?" He asked looking at you with rage and jealousy eyes you shook your head.

You were terrified to answer anything, or it will rage his anger more, You looked at him with hurtful eyes, you loves him you just warned him but never intended to leave him.

"S-stop" you whispered and tried to go from there to your room.

"Turn back" he commanded, you didn't looked at him. You were upset how can he raise his hands on you

"I said stop on your PLACE KIM YN" he yelled, automatically your legs felt numb. You were unable to go further because of fear. you know very well what he is capable of, you never forget his punishments

Surely he is the man who seeks dominance, he wanted you to be his sub infront of him.you should be submissive under him whether it's bed or daily life.

He took his strolls near you, your heart was racing up because of fear. You tightly fisted on your mini skirt. Without saying anything he hold your hand and dragged you to where he is going. You didn't protested let him do whatever he want.

His misunderstanding making there relationship to destroy which didn't started yet.

"O-oppa look we can solve" you said while crying, but he didn't bothered to look at your state just how few hours before you didn't turned around

"Just like you solved with eunwoo"he mockingly said, but his dark husky voice is not helping you but sending shivers down your spine.

He closed the door of your and his share bedroom, you heart was racing up in fear you looked at him with teary eyes. But he didn't stopped he hovered above you.

"Refusing my touches but you were wiping his tears, you never saw my tears you ignored me like dust" he darkly said you shook your head as no. He is misunderstanding everything you tried to push him but he tightly held your wrist, you were struggling in his grip

"Fucking stop struggling yn" he said while tearing your crop top, you looked at him with wide eyes.

"P-please it hurts" you said but anger took over him, he can't fucking stand letting you go. He did that mistake once now can't afford for other

He harshly bite on your neck, giving all purple hickeys. He smashed his lips on your. Kiss was not full of passion but lust and agression.

Your heart clenched because taehyung is sucking you like beast, he was not this much harsh. But his rude actions making you perplexed is he your taehyung or not.