PART 22

AUTHOR POV:

Taehyung's heart started to beat at abnormal speed when he touched your soft hands, you look at his eyes trying to read them but failed miserably.

You sat on the chair.
"As you know, the contract is for one week" one of the employee on higher position said, but looking at you while licking his lips which is not unnoticed by taehyung, he clenched his jaw.

"Yeah" your secretary Jane said

You guys were discussing about all arrangements and contract. You were nervous but taehyung was just staring you making you more nervous, you just lil bit sighed and look at Jane doing her work and talking with clients.

After 50 minutes meeting was completed, you all were about to go taehyung interrupted

"Miss yn stay here" taehyung said and Jane just furrowed her eyebrows, not understanding what he said in Korean but you interrupted her thoughts.

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrow, how he knows yn because yn came back to korea after 5 years but then reality hits him back. Yn taehyung's wife yn? He thought maybe he was just overthinking and left from there.

"Jane i know mr. Kim i will come back in half hour you fullfill my another details" you said in fluent American accent which taehyung found more sexy, he licked his lips.

Jane nodded her head and gone with sam taehyung's secretary, you were sitting in his cabine alone with him.

You were somehow mannered and respected lil bit then previous 5 years, you were enough mature now and like always now also taehyung was regretting his decision to leave you.

How he wished he could tame this beauty under his control, how he wished he can have all herself to him, only him.
Nevertheless he knows it's not too late, your heart was racing up.

You were glad you met taehyung because you wanna meet him for once but fate played now you will meet him for more days as working for his company.

You both didn't uttered anything as it's 5 minutes and complete silence making you uncomfortable

"How are you" you asked taehyung in your now not so baby sprano voice, he felt butterflies when he heared your voice.

"Now I'm good" 'because of you' he said in his dark husky voice, but last part thought in his mind.

"Well you became Ella, much success" he said while darkly chuckling, you never saw taehyung's dark side. He was totally different when you met him 5 years ago you thought.

"Y-yeah" you was nervous of what you also don't know?

"So you move on?" You asked him while sitting in straight posture

"Aren't you're satisfied after leaving me" sudden guilt arouse in your heart, you were speechless what to say.

You never thought he will be straight forward perhaps you thought maybe he will hug you but here he is totally changed, you blamed yourself now for his changing attitude.

"Hmm" you hums

"You became an actor i thought you will choose another field?" He asked you darkly, from the start you always wanted to be an actor only but you never talk to him about your dream because he always said he wants you to be businesswoman.

"From the start i wanted that" you said in your soprano voice, he nodded his head but not satisfied he don't want people's to look at you with dirty gaze but without his knowing half of the population loves you and dreams of becoming yours.

"You knew about me becoming CEO of this company and assigning this contract?" He asked you, he needs to confirm what if you came for him.

"Well to be honest, i didn't. My manager and secretary managed all this i didn't got chance to look my another work. But it's good I'm glad to work with you" you said with full of sincerity, taehyung looked at you with different types of emotions but covered with his cold face.