PART 23

2 DAYS LATER:

YN POV:

Here I'm getting ready for my ex husband's engagement party. If i never loved him then why it's hurting me him to get engaged with anyone.

I looked at my dress in satisfaction, beauticians gone from here while ago. i need to be presentable in every function because of my being famous.

"Wow you look stunning, how can you manage to look hot,sexy and beautiful at same time" i chuckled at Jane's compliment.

Well she lives with me here in my penthouse, i took my designer purse twinning with my dress which designer said to wear it.

I looked at my limo, and saw my bodyguards standing there i sighed.
I looked at corner, paparazzi are ready with there camera, dude you wanted to know how i treat my bodyguards?

I lightly bowed infront of bodyguards, they looked at me in shock soon understand and bowed with me.
Bingo *click* *click*
Why everyone is so desperate in my personal life?

I quickly get in the car and gave gestured to driver to start the engine.

After freaking 45 minutes we reached the venue, well it's beautiful i can say.

My bodyguards open the door and i get out from the limo, soon flashes came in my sight. I'm unable to see anything but just smiled because it's my normal routine.

"Miss Ella are you really going to be the brand ambassador of kim empires?"
Some of the reporters asked me i just smiled at them.

"Your any new project?" Another paparazzi asked

"Are you dating mark lee?" Another reported asked but my bodygards helped me from to escape from there questions.

Seriously I'm gonna kill this mark because of him, I'm still in that scandal and people don't want me to be his girlfriend even tho I'm not because they ship me with my bestfriend beomgyu hahah he is also singer.

How i entered in the hall i can see many stares on me even some of them are shocked. Mom and dad i love you so much for giving me this much beautiful face hahah jokes apart but i miss them mostly my dad if he could see me at this plot with much success.

AUTHOR POV:

Just how you entered people's started to approach you, you smiled at them even tho you don't want to because most of them are  fake here

You gone towards stage saw taehyung and tzuyu standing and talking to guest,

"I will be back" you said to Jane and Jane started to enjoy herself but she was near you only.

"Congratulations" you said somehow trying to be happy you also don't know why you aren't happy

Taehyung and tzuyu looked at you, tzuyu and taehyung both of them are mesmerized by your beauty.

They both stare you without blinking for 2 minutes then you said "hello are you guys there?" You shake your hand and tzuyu blushed and felt embarassed.

"You're looking stunning Ella" tzuyu said and you chuckled well no doubt you were looking most beautiful girl as already you were.

You cleavage, perfect abs, heart shaped lips, your beautiful hazel eyes, your small and sharp nose, your perfect and sharp jawline as well as lil bit chubby cheeks are making you look more like goddes, the goddes of Beauty.

You were talking to them, then someone back hugged you.
"Guess who" that person said while putting his hands on your eyes, you smiled softly

"Kokkie" you said with your sparno voice and he whined