PART 24

AUTHOR POV:

Taehyung hugged you back, how he missed this feeling and warmth after years he got it.

"i missed you" his this word made you feel euphoric, you just wanted to be in his embrace for eternity.

"Don't leave me" he said while snuggling his head in your neck sniffing your scent which always calm him down.

"Oppa i need to go, you can come to my house" you said but he clenched his jaw but he acted to be cute and innocent but internally he was smirking. His plan was working.

"I'm sorry ynaah for behaving like asshole to you previous days" he said while remembering his cold attitude towards you, you chuckled

"It's okay i can understand" you said and looked at him, he is still hugging you

He broke the hug and looked at you with predators eyes.
"But i don't have your address ynaah" he said

"Take my number and address" you gave him your no. And adress but he has already still acted like he didn't knew.

"Can we start from friendship" taehyung asked while giving his hands for handshake you gladly accepted them.
You had Deja Vu, he did same after day of your marriage to make you comfortable.

"Sure Mr.kim" you said in English, which made you look more sexy. Taehyung licked his lips. He chuckled.

You heart was beating at abnormal speed just looking at him so close, you felt it many times with him but never understood your feeling after realising you were nervous infront of him.

"I'll get going now oppa" you said and again hugged him one more time, he kissed on your cheeks you blushed. He saw pink tint appear on your cheeks he smirked proudly.

You immediately gone from there but he darkly Chuckled
"Soon Mrs.kim you will be mine"

TAEHYUNG POV:

I saw her disappeareing figure, crave for her is making me go insane. This time i won't give up, she is still mine and will be mine.
If this time she didn't come by herself i will force her i know it will be hard for her but she has no right to defy me now.

I own her, she is mine only mine.
I head towards mansion, and gone towards my secret room.
I saw her picture, which are hanging on wall. I saw her all movie upto now but i hated the fact she acted to be mate with another guy, even she kissed them. And that making out session, but not after me when she will becoming mine nobody would dare to see her.

"How's it?" She asked me

"It's best" i said while sipping my tea, well she remembered i don't like coffee but
I love tea

"Thanks" she said while sipping her coffee

"Why aren't you living in lee mansion yn?" I asked her, I'm sitting in her penthouse it's luxurious and beautiful.

"Actually I'm all alone there and i can't leave alone in big mansion, so eunwoo brought penthouse for me" she said while putting her cup, i clenched my jaw when she taken eunwoo's name.

I will surely kill him one day.
"Oh" that's all i Said, but she looks tensed up should I ask her? But i know why she is tenses up my poor baby is still naive

"What happened you look stressed" i asked her she looked at with her beautiful eyes

"N-nothing" surely it's all about me and that bastard eunwoo.

"You can say me, maybe i can solve your problem?" I asked her, i have to be in good books with her for now to broke there so called relationship

"Actually, I don't know what happened to eunwoo and also me" she said me but last mumbled but i heard it