PART 17

AUTHOR POV:

"Oppa save your precious sister" you said while hugging soobin, he chuckled

Furiously yet handsome guy came and looking at you with fierce, taehyung clenched his jaw, you were still hugging soobin.

"Hyung look what she did to me" the handsome boy said while whining it kinda look more cute.
He was totally drenched in water, his abs are looking more hot but what she did with he was furious yet happy to see her again.

"You deserve it beomgyu" you said while showing your tongue.

"Forgive her beomgyu, she came today"soobin said while taking your side.

"You must be kim taehyung" beomgyu said with small smile ignoring you and soobin, taehyung just looked at him with poker face and nodded his head.

"I'm choi beomgyu younger brother of soobin and yeonjun" he said while forwarding his hand for handshake taehyung hesitantly handshaked with him.

"Soob I'm hungry" you said like kid, taehyung and soobin chuckled but beomgyu flicked your head.

"Always hungry pig" he said and ran away from there. Taehyung didn't like the fact someone disrespect his wife, but he calmed himself just because of you.

"I'll kill him today" you said being angry, soobin laughed.

"Okay what my cherry wants to eat?" Soobin asked, taehyung just controlling himself from not bursting out.

"Hamburger, Bagel and Lox, Hominy Grits and at last my Apple Pie" you said while smiling taehyung widen his eyes you will eat this much.

"You didn't changed lil bit, go and freshenup in your room i'll make them" soobin said and gone towards kitchen while you gone towards taehyung and looked at him he was looking kinda scary you thought because he was dead glaring you.

"You never had this much skinship with me either you had with that soobin guy" taehyung said while gritting his teeth you understand his possesiveness.

"He is like my brother oppa" you said to him, he just looked away.
You hold his hand and head towards your room. Yes you have your room here because half of the month you come here to stay with them.

Taehyung and you came in room, taehyung furrowed his eyebrow looked at room carefully.

"You have your room in this house?" He asked you

"Yeah, they are like my family so i almost half of the month i stays here" you said but
Taehyung didn't liked the fact you lived with men's.

"Hmm" he just hummed, you didn't said anything nor he but looked at you before you could say anything he explored your room, looking with his sparkle eyes, you smiled looking at him. You felt different types of emotions to look at him like this.

TAEHYUNG POV:

i looked at her room it was dark yet elegant. It's black and grey combination my favourite but one thing caught my attention on one wall there are too many photo frames of her and her friends.

There are group photos she was happy i smiled Lil bit.

But one pic caught my attention, she was hugging one guy? It's not like brotherly way i can say that but I'm unable to see his face.
She is happy internally happy i can see her emotions through photos whereas she never was with me?

And there again one person why they seems so familiar have i ever met them?
But why there faces are hide, aish let it be.

Then i saw her pc, here is also have her gaming corner. She is totally addicted to them.