PART 11

Yeonjun patted his back, but Felix again said
"She had dark past in her childhood when she moved to America but i can't say anything to you about that" Felix uttered those words darkly.

(Maknae consists= jimin, taehyung and jungkook. Which are youngest in the BTS)

Maknae was shocked after hearing confession from Felix mouth.
Taehyung halted his breathe, but he was fuming in anger, Felix is trying to make them apart.

"Does yn know about Felix?" Jungkook asked

"No she didn't, and hope you guys will not" yeonjun said coldly

"Who is he?, And whom yn needs?" Taehyung asked dangerously, Felix smirked.

"You don't need to know" Felix said sternly, taehyung clenched his jaw.
Before he could say anything Mr.byun came.

"Mr.choi" Mr.byun came towards them

"Is something bad?" Yeonjun asked while hoping it's not true

"No, maybe she was overcoming from her trauma but i think something again past incident repeated that's the reason she reacted like this" Mr.byun said, Felix and yeonjun darken their eyes.

"She stopped her medication too" Mr.byun said, Felix and yeonjun clenched their jaw. While taehyung was confuse about which medicines they are talking

"She will get her consciousness till morning, she is fine. Just react like always" Mr.byun said and left from there.

Felix grab taehyung's collar
"Did you forget to protect your wife" Felix said dangerously

"Hyung leave him, he don't know anything about her condition" yeonjun tried to understand him
Felix forcefully yanked his hands.

"Who the hell is that bitch? Who tried to touch my babysis i won't leave her" Felix said darlkly, taehyung furrowed his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung said

"Do you have any cctv in your mansion?" Yeonjun asked ragely

"Yeah i have" taehyung said and yeonjun darken his eyes

"Then show me" yeonjun coldly said,all followed taehyung.

They gone in security room, taehyung played the cctv footage of the room where he leave yn.

Felix saw how taehyung dragged you in the room, he looked at taehyung. Just gritted his teeth, after that they saw yn was scrolling her phone meantime one women came.

Jungkook widen his eyes
"You know miss.hwang was running from the party at last" jungkook said, Felix furrowed his eyebrow

"Do you know her?" Felix asked

"Yeah she is business partner of taehyung" jungkook said normally.

"Look hyung, she"yeonjun stopped on his track when he saw miss.hwang inappropriately touching yn.

Taehyung darken his eyes, jungkook clenched his jaw. Jimin rubbed his temples.
Whilst yeonjun and Felix just look at taehyung in agony.

But they saw screams from yn, she punched miss Hwang but she ran from there and she immediately sat in the corner while crying and sobbing. Taehyung's heart clenched.

"That's the reason i don't want her to be friend with females anymore" Felix said while slamming the table

"Relax, we will not spare to her. We will arrest her" yeonjun said

"No i will take care of this" taehyung darkly said, jimin and jk smirked.

"Hmm" yeonjun hummed.

TAEHYUNG POV: