PART 13

AUTHOR POV:

When you saw taehyung you immediately hugged him, secretary of taehyung Irene who loves taehyung looked at you with burning eyes, she was about to stop you but Taehyung wrapped his hands around your waist protectively and hugged you back.

She was burning in jealousy same goes for Jungkook he is burning in jealousy but when you saw him, you broke the hug and hugged him.

Looking you hug to jungkook taehyung clenched his jaw.
Jungkook gladly hugged you back, when his and your bodies touched he felt a different sensation in his heart.

"How are you kookie" you asked him sweetly

"I'm good but you rock the stage yeah," he said while praising you, you thanked him.

"Did you forget me?" taehyung said while pouting, you chuckled.
Irene looked at Taehyung in 6 years for the first time he was cute with one girl.

"Who the hell is she, and why taehyung is so close to her even if she hugged my Taehyung how dare she? I will surely know who is she maybe his sister? But he has only one sister Jennie. But I can see love in his eyes for her" Irene mumbled to herself while clenching her jaw.

"Yesterday when i asked you about coming here you didn't said anything" you glared him while saying those sentences which he found cute.

Felix gone to meet his another friends whereas yeonjun gone to confess to his crush today.

Now only you,taehyung,jungkook and Irene are present here.
Those girls who are drooling over taehyung got shocked when you hugged him because they know he is the coldest person and never smiled but he smiled at you.

"I wanted to surprise you" taehyung said while checking your outfit.

You made 'o' face.

Irene was standing beside of taehyung and you are facing taehyung whilst jungkook is beside Irene.

He came near you and removes his coat and covered your body.
You tried to stop him but he glared you and whispered in your ear enough to hear for Irene as she is close.

"Whom you give permission to wear this much revealing clothes hmm? And dare to remove it and face the consequences" he said dangerously you looked at him with 'wtf' face.
Irene looked at you in pure jealousy how she wants taehyung to be possessive for her but reality is something else.

"Yaah stop being possesive" you said being annoyed by his possesiveness

"Dare to remove this" he said while wearing you his long coat surely you're looking penguin you thought but you were looking more adorable in his clothes.
He thought...

"And i will see you at home" he whispered in your ear, sent shivers down your spine.
Soon yeonjun came and looked at you, he smiled Lil bit when he saw taehyung's cares for you even gave hiscoat.

Yeonjun came to your side and jungkook clenched his jaw when he saw yeonjun near you.

"Babes i want to say you something" you said to yeonjun but taehyung and jungkook widen their eyes. Both of them clenched their jaw.

"Yeonjun you know my mate in game? Badboyx he is jungkook" you said excitedly, yeonjun widen his eyes.

"Jungkook do you remember @playboy our gaming partner, he is yeonjun" you said again excitedly jungkook widen his eyes.

Because in game both of them flirt with other girls and even with you, they are basically partner in crime who sometimes betrays you in the game.
jungkook didn't mind when yeonjun hugged him.