PART 10

AUTHOR POV:

Jungkook didn't said anything he was just admiring you, but someone noticed he was staring you. Taehyung was busy just talking with you and jimin. He was glaring jimin to stay away from his wife.

Then slowly guest started to come, you sat on the bar counter alone as you didn't want to socialize with all.

"Hello" jungkook said

"Hi" you said awkwardly but somehow his voice was familiar to your ears.

"If you won't mind can i say you something" you said to jungkook, he nodded his head with smile.

"Your voice is familiar you know" you said and jungkook widen his eyes

"Even i also thought the same" he said and you also looked at him with widen eyes.

"Are you perhaps the @badboyx in xxx game" you asked him while hoping he is right?

"What the f... How did you know?"
He asked again said

"Don't say me you are @badgirlx in xxx game" he facepalmed even you too.

Meantime taehyung came but you guys didn't give him attention jungkook stood up even you too.
Taehyung was confuse why they stood up.

Jungkook hugged you tightly even you hugged him
"I don't know i will meet you like this in person" jungkook said, taehyung furrowed his eyebrow

"I never thought i will met you in person" you chuckled and said, taehyung cleared his throat meanwhile blackpink came along with jin and jimin.

"You guys know each other from the start" jimin said

"Fucking we are best buddies in our game" jungkook said excitedly and you nodded your head

"He is my partner and mate in game" you said and jungkook blushed lil bit when you said mate, but someone caught his red cheek attention.

"Lisa i said you about the mysterious girl badgirlx in my game, yniee is the one" jungkook said Lisa widen her eyes

And looked at you
"You know I'm your biggest fan i watched your all videos" Lisa said being excited, taehyung didn't liked the fact jungkook was your mate in the game.

"Wow that is so cool" rose said, you and jungkook chuckled.

"Yeah now stop, let's go and cut the cake" taehyung said while fuming in anger how the way jungkook hugged you.

Soon you guys cut the cake, Jennie made taehyung it first eat then you and all of them.
You all were enjoying your time with all.
Jungkook's who's eyes are not getting off from you.

Everyone gave Jennie gifts it's your time and give her gift Lisa asked

"What you give her in gift" Lisa said

"It's a surprise" you said with your red lips

"I want to see it now, Jennie open it" Lisa said cutely and you chuckled.
Jennie opened the gift BTS and blackpink whole gaze is on gift however Jennie show them gift

"Holy shit how you got these" jungkook and rose screamed at same time

"Omg ynaah you know I'm waiting from 1 month to take this pack but i didn't got it" jungkook said while pouting sadly you chuckled at his cutenes.

Taehyung who was confuse how you got this much expensive gift, with limited edition.

"How you bought this baby?" Taehyung asked you while holding your waist, you looked at him and said