PART 1

Author pov:

The boy kneels in front of the teenager, whose gaze never left his figure, and says, "I love you." 

"Mee to min ho," she said, giving him a strong hug. He gave her hair a kiss with a broad smile. 

"Y/n," he called her, and she broke the hug to look at him. His eyes locked onto her lips as he drew nearer to her. Gazing at their intimacy, she swallowed. She shut her eyes, anticipating the moment she had been waiting for.

With closed eyes, she leaned in his direction.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

With discomfort, Yn opened her eyes and sat up, glaring at the alarm because her kiss had not occurred in the dream. 

"Why is this damn alarm here?" She threw the alarm, which broke. She took off her duvet and examined her walls, which were covered in pictures of Minho. "Oo min-," she started, but the voice interrupted. 

"Yahh!! Stop breaking your alarms and eat your breakfast quickly or you will be late for school as usual." With a chuckle, her father entered the room and gave her a quick hug. 

"Yes, Dad!" Mr. Lee laughed as he looked at his princess as she yelled. 

"Now go and get a shower, you have school, princess." 

She let out a sigh, took a shower in the restroom, and put on her school uniform since she was still enrolled in high school.

When Yn came downstairs and saw her father seated at the dining table, she joyfully ran to embrace him. "Dad, you are going to stay with me right?" The young princess inquired anxiously, and Mr. Lee patted her head and looked at her sadly. "I am doing everything for you, Princess." Her face fell, and she sat next to him.

Although he does not usually stay at home daily, he feeds her while serving her food. He needs to travel frequently for business meetings and updates related to his global business, but his work schedule makes it difficult for him to spend quality time with his daughter, who he loves more than anything else in the world. 

"Princess, I received your complaint from school again," finally he said, what was bothering him. 

She said nonchalantly as she sipped her banana milk, "Dad, you know they disrespect me so I thought to give them some lessons."

Mr. Lee worriedly said, "Then you did right, my baby. They should not disrespect my princess, but please take care of yourself." How could he not? When, in his opinion, his princess was so helpless and innocent 

She reassured him, "It is okay, Dad, I am fine." 

"You know what happened to you during the fight? It is not okay. Take caution whenever you get into a fight.” As Mr Lee was serving her one of her favourite pancakes, she gave him a cheeky smile that undoubtedly warmed her father's heart. 

Gulping, he nodded at her, "I will drop you today, princess." 

TIME SKIP:

IN SCHOOL:

Mr Lee dropped her off at the school's main gate and she kissed her father's cheeks before entering, where she was met with many stares. Her facial features were so delicate and lovely that anyone could fall in love with her at first glance. She sighed, mostly students ogling her beauty. 

Her almond-shaped hazel eyes and her naturally blonde and brown hair reached her waist. Her flawless pale skin is defined by a strong jawline. Her little pink plum lips and pointed nose. At five feet four inches tall, she has a delicate body. Her body was slender, with well-defined curves and sharp collarbones. She is a popular girl among all the school's boys. Even though she showed no interest in them at all...