PART 7

AUTHOR POV:

You both reached to your mansion, you was excited to see Jennie because you never had female friend, and also afraid of something you don't want to though. you had female friend but they leaved you because, they thought because of your beauty they were always side by you and think you as you were rude because you bully people's. So that's the reason only some people's are your friends.

"Oppa you know i didn't had any female friend" you said normally, taehyung widen his eyes.

"Why?" He said while walking because you have huge mansion it tooks time to reach door.

"Umm it's just that let it be but i think Jennie will be my friend" you said while not looking into his eyes.
His eyes soften then he thought why you're so excited to meet Jennie. He is happy but as well as tint of possesiveness again arouse in his heart because you must have only male friends.
He darken his eyes but let if got for now...

You both came in the hall and saw one figure is waiting and using her mobile.
Like always Taehyung carried your bagpack.
The beautiful girl looked at you both and smiled.
And stood up

"Hello oppa" Jennie said with smile.

"Hello Jennie" taehyung said, you didn't said anything you were just looking at the ground.

"This must be yn your wife?" Jennie asked with smiled.

"Yeah she is my wife" he said with smile.
Jennie widen her eyes when his brother smiled at her after that incident he never smiled but he is now.

"Hello unnie" you said politely but slowly.
Jennie understand, but you were insecure about yourself. Maybe because of your excitement she will also leave you like they did.
Jennie looked at your face and astonished by your beauty then she thought why his brother is crazy for her...

"Hey ynaah" Jennie said and hugged you, firstly you was taken back but you didn't reacted like normal you do always you thought and also hugged her back
But you were quite taehyung was confused. few minutes before she was literally dancing to meet his sister but now she is totally changed taehyung thought.

"What happened baby, you were excited to meet Jennie from too many days but what happened now?" He asked in soft tone.
Jennie again widen her eyes when she hear his brothers soft tone.

"Actually" you didn't said anything and Jennie understand

"Yeah you're my friend now so don't worry i won't leave you, if you show me your excitement" Jennie said and you widen your eyes how she knows your thoughts? Does you're thinking loudly?

"No no you didn't think loudly but your eyes can speak everything" she said and you looked at her and hugged her tightly.

Jennie hugged you back gladly.
"She never hugged me by her choice, but why she is hugging Jennie so tightly" taehyung thought and pushed you away.
You had contact with his hard chest.

"Yahh" you yelled at him

"I'm not going to snatch her big brother" Jennie said and laughed at taehyung. You rolled your eyes at taehyung.
But when he hear Jennie 's giggles he shot glare her and Jennie gulped.

But you glared at taehyung with your cute doe eyes which he found cute, you left from there to your room but he chuckled, you heard that and You stomp your feet on the floor because of frustration...

Jennie is just watching whole drama but she was happy for her brother because finally he is happy with his sister-in-law.

"She is indeed most beautiful oppa" Jennie said while looking at your disappeareing.
This won't be lie if Jennie didn't memerized by your beauty for the first time she was straight but she didn't hope her big brother will really make this beautiful creature his wife.