PART 20

TAEHYUNG POV:

"Just one day, if I can be with you
Just one day, if I can hold your hands
Just one day, if I can be with you
Just one day If only we can be together"
And after this i know we will never be together, she looked at me with soften eyes and nodded her head.
How badly i wanted to kiss her but i controlled.

"Are you sure?" Jimin asked me

"Hyung after seeing her love for him, i know she will never love me like the way she does to him. Maybe i don't want to give up but for her happiness i will try. I can't see her crying, i forced her once now i can't. Maybe she loves me but not the way i do" i said with my heavy and broken heart it's hard for me to leave her.

I never saw her this much worried for anyone, the way she is taking care of him.i wanted to be on place of that guy, but can't. Maybe our story has this end but i will never stop loving her i will love her upto my last breathe i will wait for her.

TIME SKIP:

She came in Beautiful black outfit like always she looks angel. Her looks are unbelievable sometimes i forgot she really looks like human or not but she is totally goddes.
My beauty, n-no she belongs to someone else. I looked away she was mine i always considered but she was never mine after today i will never call her mine.

She is destined to be with someone, just one day can fullfil my wishes? Will she ever miss me after this? Will she someday love me the way i do to her but i should stop overthinking because this is nothing going to happened.

"Hello"i came out from my senses

"You're looking gorgeous" i said to her she showed me her most beautiful smile.

I will make more memories with her for today and cherish them for enternity.

"Let's go" i said slowly, i don't want to cry today i want to make sweetest memories with her.
I hold her hands, still she is my wife.

"Where are we going now?" She asked me with her angelic voice.

"Somewhere" i said her it's surprise for her

After freaking 30 minutes we came, why time is passing so fastly. From 24 hours 30 minutes are over it means only 23and half hours are available.

I looked at her she is happy not because of me but because of someone else. My heart is saying me to keep her all to myself but my mind is saying i should think about her happiness.

"We reached" i said and she looked at place with sparkle eyes.

"Wow amusement park" she screamed I chuckled.

"Let's go babywife" i said while holding her hand, maybe after this day i will never get chance to call her babywife.

"Why there is no one" she said looking here and there

"I booked whole place for us" she gasped but smiled.
We enjoyed too many rides i admire her face and her. I don't know but after this day how i will survive. I should stop thinking i will enjoy my day with her.

After 3 hours we came out from the amusement park.

"It was fun tho" she said

"It was" i replied we sat in the car.

"I'm hungry" like always her one of the cutest habbit the way she says in her baby voice 'i'm hungry'. Like always i just playfully chuckled.

I booked this beach area for just two of us again she looked at me.
"You again book this place, no one is here" she said being shocked, i nodded my head.