PART 28

AUTHOR POV:

"Ahmmm" you moaned between kiss, you don't want to do it but it happened. taehyung broke the kiss and looked at you

"Don't ignore me like this" taehyung said while looking at you, you soften your eyes.
Taehyung slowly switch 'on' the lights from his other hand.

"It's nothing like that taehyung I never ignored you" you said being sincere, he shook his head. You can see he is hurt but for only ignoring that's the reason? You thought.

"You know Princess Diana has a quote The whole world love me except the one I loved" he said while cupping your cheeks, this is not you thought you loves him. But you can't say him, this is wrong.

You thought and pushed him, tear escaped from his eyes. You tried to go from there but He hold you hands you turn around and looked at him.

Tears are welling up in your eyes too, you can't hold it anymore tears escaped from your eyes immediately you hugged him.

"I-i l-love you" you confessed, it's like his soul left his body. He was froze on his spot just processing what you said to him.
When you didn't got any response after 5 minutes you thought maybe it's true.

"I know you hate me now" You said maybe he hates you now, but his next words made you flabbergasted.

"You are all part of my story.
memory and scenery" taehyung said, and cupped your face with his huge hands

"I wish I could tell you that how much you mean to me" tears escaped from your eyes, even he has tears he didn't stopped he waited for this moment from eternity

"I have died everyday, Waiting for you
Love don't be afraid I will never hate you
I have loved you. For a Thousand years, I love you for a Thousand More. I love you and that's beginning and end of everything
" He said, without thinking twice you smashed your lips on his.

He kissed you back with your pace, kiss is full of passionate love. Both are loving each other's soul in love. Both are fighting for dominance, you let him do.
He entered his tongue and explore each and every corner.

After 8 minutes you both broke the kiss and looked at each other, he is having biggest smile on his face. Both are blushing mess.

"Can I" he asked your permission, you nodded your head without thinking twice he took you in bridal style.

Taehyung was waiting for this day from eternity and now he can't control himself anymore.
He smashed his lips while walking, you kissed him back with same pace.

Taehyung break the kiss and put you on the bed, he hover above you. You were nervous, he is so close to you.

"I love you" he confessed, while kissing on your neck

"I love you too" you said, you looked at his memeber it's hard.
Taehyung slowly take off your clothes, it's not like taehyung never saw you naked but you had no idea how much time taehyung saw you naked.

You hesitate you think as it's your first time being naked infront of your husband but taehyung smashed his lips, he slowly take off your dress. You also undressed him, now you're only in bra and panties whereas taehyung is in his boxers.

Taehyung unhooked your bra and started to suck them.
"You're really beautiful" he said you blushed at his confession you were already wet for him.

"Hmm already wet?" He asked while removing your panties, you just looked away not to let him see your red tomato face.

"Love look at me" taehyung slightly held your neck and look towards him, you smiled.

"T-taehyung I'm-" you cutt of by him