PART 6

AUTHOR POV:

You both were having breakfast quitely then taehyung said
"You can take your mobile, it's in my office room" he said while eating pancake.

"Hmm" you said, you were not able to forget,his previous behaviour which really scare you out of shit...

You ran to his office room for you mobile, he was dumbfounded he just said and you flee like rocket, he chuckled but still unable to forget your wet dream.

You came out of his office room while using your mobile, you're checking messages you got more than 1000+ messages as you are gamer they all are worried for your health.
You just 'aww' to that.
You sat on dinning table while looking jung suk new videos. You were smiling widely.

You didn't saw someone was glaring you, taehyung snatched your phone.
"Firstly eat your breakfast then you can use your mobile" he said and you glare him with your doe eyes which he found cute but you defeated and started to eat your breakfast.

While taehyung checking your mobile and he widen his eyes, there are more than thousands pics and videos of jung suk.
"What the fuck,why you're keeping another men's photos in your mobile" he said while showing you your gallery, you tried to snatch your phone but he is tall than you.

He took your mobile and deleted all the pics. You looked at him with 'wtf' face.

"Why you did that" you yelled at him

"Because you should not keep another men's pics and videos in your phone except me" he said being possesive.
You looked at him with 'wtf' face.

"Seriously so possesive, you deleted his all things you don't know how i got all this i spend my days and night to search best pics and videos" you said while crying, he looked at you with shocked. Why you're crying for some lil thing.

"Hey why are you crying?" Taehyung asked you being worried for you

"You deleted his photos" you said while wiping your crocodile tears.
He came near you, wiped your tears again and patted your head.

"You should listen to me then" he said and you looked at him with shocked he should say sorry to you but he is again warning you..you yanked his hand from your hairs.

"I don't want to talk you" you said and was about Go he grab your waist.

"I didn't forget about your wet dream babywife" he said huskily, shivers sent down your spine.

"I-i" you were unable to say anything

"If you want to fuck then I'm all yours don't think about another men's" he said dangerously, you can see he is angry maybe volcano is erupting in his mind.
You're thinking about another men?
You were embarassed, you're totally red now.

"Yahh shut up" you said and left from there quickly.

You stand near his car finally he came but you was scared of him, what he will do because he is 6 years older than you and more powerful what if he beat you? Your Lil mind was thinking different types of thoughts.

"Princess, Princess I'm calling you from 5 minutes where are you zooning out" he asked you and you came from your thoughts looked at him.

"Huh?"

"Let's go you're getting late" he said and you nodded your head.

He was driving quitely then again he said
"If i again hear, your horny thoughts for you so called oppa then you will see my worst side" he said dangerously.
You looked at him and gulped.

"Why you can't forget one thing always reminding and warning me" you said being irritated of his possesive side

"What did you said" he asked coldly