Chapter 29: She's revealed.

Trigger warning: Please be aware there is intense violence in this chapter!

~~
Zachary
I go to my closet and grab my gun, putting it in my jacket pocket. I rushed out of the room and grabbed my pepper spray from the kitchen cabinet.

"What are you doing?" She asked me, rushing downstairs.

I ignored her and ran outside, starting my car. I know where they are, Diego and the silencer trapped them in the basement. The same basement I was locked in.

✰✰✰

I put the passcode in and the metal door opens. I step inside the building but didn't make eye contact with anyone else.

"What are you doing here?" Aurelia asks me, moving towards me.

"Just need to do something," I responded, walking down the long hallway.

She walks in front of me and I stop walking, staring at her.

"Move," I demanded, trying to move away.

"What are you doing?" she raged, her voice getting deeper.

Brown eyes, brown skin, brown hair, it can't be Aurelia. She has black hair but she has everything else.

"Aurelia, I don't want to hurt you, back away please," I warned her.

A snicker leaves her mouth and she scoffs, "Do you understand that I'm in the mafia? I'm trained, just like you. Now tell me what you're doing!"

"I'm not going to ask you again," I fumed.

I felt a surge of anger rising from my chest, and I clenched my fists.

She walks closer to me and smirks, "Do you want to test me?"

I walk away from her and continued walking down the hall. Why is she being so annoying and testing me?

"Zachary, you can't go over there. They told me anyone who isn't Diego or Xavier can't go over there without permission," she shouted at me across the hall.

I turn around and see Aurelia rushing towards me. She kicks my stomach and I accidentally grabbed her hair to keep me upright.

Her black hair fell onto the floor and her shoulder-length, brown hair fell.

The black hair was a fucking wig. The entire time.

Brown hair, brown siren eyes, brown skin.

Aurelia is the fucking silencer + the mafia boss.

Aurelia's eyes widen and she looked at her wig on the floor. She touched her hair and looked at me.

Her lip curls into a smile, and she takes a pocket knife out.

I lunged at her and tried to take the pocket knife from her. We struggled for a few moments, both of us trying to overpower the other. I eventually managed to grab the pocket knife from her and threw it to the side.

She tries to punch me but I dodge it, punching her stomach.

I grab her by the throat and slam her against the wall. She struggles to break free, but I hold her firmly in place. She moves around and kicked my stomach and I backed up.

She quickly went over to grab the pocket knife and kick my knee, then stab my arm.

Blood soaked my jacket, and she brings it deeper and then takes it out. I hold my shoulder with my hand and Aurelia chuckles a little.

"I've been waiting to kill you and Maybellen for too long," she growled.

"Your weak, just like your mother. But I have to say, you are a fighter," She spat at me.