Chapter 19: Spin the bottle

Maybellen
Me, Zach, Diego, Aurelia, and Henry are in Diego's office. Aurelia and I are watching a show, and Diego, Henry, and Zach are drinking.

Aurelia turns around and notices the green bottle.

She smirks.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Aurelia suggested as she shut the TV off.

"If you don't kiss the person, both have to do a dare," she added.

I don't want to be next to Diego, plus I have a boyfriend.

Henry puts a bottle in the middle, and everyone sits down in a circle.

Henry spins the bottle and everyone stares at it. The bottle gradually slows to a stop, and the group collectively holds their breath.

It landed on Henry and Aurelia.

As she leans forward, Aurelia kisses him on the lip. Henry forces himself not to smile but smiles anyways.

Aww.

The bottle spins again, really fast, then slowly.

It pointed at me and Diego.

My entire body had an electric shock and I covered my waist with my arms.

"No," Zach quickly testified.

Diego rolls his eyes, "It's just going to be a quick peck on her lip Zachary."

"I don't care," Zachary sneered at him.

I bit my cheek as Zachary glared at me. I could feel my face flushed with heat as I tried to look away from his piercing gaze. He turned away and I looked down.

"Well I want to do it, so it's all up to Maybellen," Diego smirks at me as he holds a bottle.

Everyone looks at me, Zach's face contorted with rage, and he clenches his jaw.

I don't want to do a dare with Diego at all so I'm not winning either way.

"I mean, does kissing on the cheek count?" I worriedly asked as I started to get hot from the way Zach stared at me.

"It's still kissing, so technically it does," Henry replied.

Zach throws a shoe at Henry, and he dodges it.

"You got lucky," Zach growled.

"You need to learn how to control your anger," Henry yelled.

Diego moves over to sit next to me and I cross my legs with my palms starting to become sweaty.

I rather kissed his cheek than do a dare with him alone.

I slowly moved my head.

"Maybellen Sunflower Jackson!" He yelled making me flinch and move my head away.

"Okay! I'll do the dare!" I conceded.

"Alright, I dare you two to go into the bedroom alone and stay there for 20 hours," Henry dictates as he smirks at Zach.

"Oh yeah, while only using one hand," Henry smiles, pulling out a handcuff from his pocket.

"I'm going to fucking kill you," Zach fumed.

"Calm down, you should've let her kiss him," Henry shrugged.

He put the handcuffs on both of our arms but only cuffed one. Since our bodies are touching each other, we are forced to be together.

"Come on, this is getting too ridiculous, now I only have one arm and touch Diego 24/7, I have a boyfriend?" I justified.

"Yeah, this is wrong and rude!" Aurelia shouted.