Chapter 14: A place only we know

✿𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧✿

My heart still hurts. Zee is the only person I have left that truly cares for me.

I'm starting to be very clingy toward Zach, I follow him everywhere. I mean it isn't like he doesn't do the same.

But not when he's going to Diego's office, I will never step front in there unless I have to.

They are decorating our room with the theme we both agreed on since I and him are sharing a room. It took a long time trying to find a certain theme. As he didn't want such bright colors, and I didn't want such dark ones.

Zach asked if he can borrow a car and he wanted to bring me somewhere.

I'm extremely excited I haven't been outside in so long! I feel like a villain who finally escaped the trap room.

I made sure I wore something nice, like an Instagram picture outfit.

He said he already packed my stuff so we must be going on a trip. I look at myself in the mirror, these damn thighs, they're too big.

I got in the car, and he turn the radio on. I folded my hands on my lap and leaned against the car seat.

I heard the songs that were on my playlist and realized it was my playlist playing.

I smiled so hard, he did that. I bit my lip to stop me from smiling so hard.

"You're going to listen to my playlist during the car drive?" I rejoiced.

He smiled back at me, and I swear I almost fainted.

He smiled, directly at me.

I put the window down and felt the breeze hitting my face.

"You know, when I'm with you, you just make me happy. So I don't care if you want to listen to music. As long as I'm with you," He admitted.

"I knew you had to like me." I joked rubbing his cheeks together.

He hit the brakes and stops the car by the sidewalk. He looks at me and I raised my eyebrow.

"Hand," he reminded me.

Oh yeah! I grabbed his hand and intertwined my fingers with his. He reached over and gave me a soft kiss on my hand. He starts the car again and continued driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked, sipping on my milkshake and almost choking on an Oreo as my face turned a little bit red. Just a little...

"I wanna go somewhere. Somewhere only we know, so when I show you, you can't tell our place." He stated.

"Go somewhere only we know?" I questioned.

"Yeah, a place where you would never forget the memories." He beamed.

I clapped my hands as I squealed. I swear I'm starting to love this guy. The wind hit Zach's face and he coughs as he is suffocating from the force.

"Loser," I stick my tongue at him and he rolled his eyes.

I like annoying him.

"Baby, what happen?" I sarcastically asked him.

"Don't call me that." He muttered.

I laughed bouncing my head on the car seat.

"Baby," I repeated myself.

I fiddled with my straw and he grips my hand harder.

A grey car was speeding towards us and Zachary had to swerve around to not get hit.

"Fucking dumbass!" he yelled.