Chapter 24: Our night

I lay down on the bed and heard a knock on the door. I groan, forcing myself to get up. I walk downstairs towards the door. I opened the door and I gasped.

I see Zachary with sunflowers in his hands, and he smiles slightly before shrugging his shoulder.

I close the door in shock and cover my mouth with my hands. I slowly open the door.

He walks inside the penthouse and closes the door.

Zachary hands me the flowers and gets on his knees, looking at me.

"I'm sorry," he apologized sincerely.

I say nothing.

"A-all I said was a lie, I just wanted you to not deal with any of this anymore but I realize I couldn't do it, please forgive me," he begs.

"Your so stupid!" I roughly hit his shoulder.

"You wanted to protect me so you said that but you could've protected me differently! You're freaking dumb and left me heartbroken for days!" I shouted at him throwing a shoe at his forehead.

"I'm sorry principessa, I was justs stress " he responded as he tried to put his hands on my waist.

I hit his hands away, insisting, "Don't touch me! I'm still mad!"

His mind wandered as he murmured, "But I got green apple jolly ranchers, didn't I?"

I turned around and snatched the Jolly Ranchers out of his hands and stuffed them in my pocket.

"You have to earn me back, understand?" I explained.

"Can you come back?" He begged me.

"Only if you get on your knees and beg," I smirked.

He gets on his knees and bows down to me, "I'm sorry principessa,"

He looks so stupid it's hilarious.

"Get up Zachary," I demanded.

"I don't know who Zachary is El," he responded.

"My name is Maybellen. You can't call me that. Only Axel can," I smirked.

He glared at me and his jaw clenched. "Who the fuck is Axel?"

"Oh, just a guy I met when I picked out my hotel room. I and him went to a pool and he kissed my wrist scar," I giggled.

He rolled his eyes and his left eye twitched. "Oh really?"

"Mhm, I call him Axe, and I'm meeting him at 8:00 pm in his bedroom," I lied.

He started playing with his hair as he walked away from me sitting down on the couch, exhaling sharply.

"How's Aurelia?" I asked him.

"Fine," he mumbled.

My phone rings and it's Axel.

"Hey Axel Amore," I smiled.

Zach rolled his eyes again and crossed his arm to his chest and his right leg bounced.

"Oh I'm not doing anything right now, just lying down," I told him.

"Okay, bye," I hung up the phone.

"What the fuck El?" he hissed at me.

"What did I say about calling him El?" I asked him, and he walked over to me and placed his hands on my waist.

Fuck I miss his hands on my waist, but I can't let him win.

"Let, let go of me Zachary," I tried to move away.