Chapter 10: Confess

Maybellen
It's been a week since we got kidnapped or forced to stay here.  Diego has been very "kind" to me. He gave me a sunflower, candy, and clothes to wear.

Zachary has been very angry and agitated lately. It's difficult to not cry the way he speaks to me. It's almost like he is disgusted by looking at me. I haven't eaten in days and when I do it's only small portion of food.

Theo has been slowly calming down after hearing the truth, and Henry has become friends with him. Emily is somewhat traumatized, but Theo has been helping her. I think they would be cute together.

Henry walks over and smiles. I don't smile back though.

Henry is an average guy. He has a tattoo on his neck and black, fluffy hair. He has a neutral lip color that suits him well, small earrings, and dark brown eyes.

You would've thought that every mafia guy looks hot and amazing but there are only a few.

Just then someone opened the brown, wooden door and it was Diego. I rush over to the wooden bed and cover my body immediately.

Diego enters the room, and he takes my hands to take me to his office without saying a single word on the way there. I closed his door halfway open because I don't want to get hit again.

He smiled at me and took something out of his gray closet in the corner by his window. It was candy, but it was supposed to be flowers and it was wrapped in paper. It was cute but it was disgusting because it was coming from Diego

It had watermelon sour patch candy, airhead, jolly rancher, and green apple Dum Dum. Well freak, my two favorite candies are in there.

"Giving this to someone I may fall for." He chuckled as he gave me the candy flower blowing his hair from his face.

My palm turned red as I gripped the gift to help me not cry or start screaming.

"Thank you very much." I forcefully smiled.

He touched his cheek with one finger giving me a sign to kiss his cheek.

I don't want to do this.

I went on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I started shaking and my legs started to wobble like it forgotten how to stand.

I could feel my face burning and the tears were starting to form in my eyes. I knew that if I let them fall, I would break down and Diego would know how scared I was. So I took a deep breath and forced a smile, hoping he would not notice how scared I felt.

His cold hands touch my waist and I shivered.

"Stop doing that, you're making me feel crazy." He smirks then stops smiling.

I smiled back at him then uncomfortably left the office, making my way to our "room."

I want to ask Diego if he can make our room look more homely but again he would probably make me kiss him on the lip. I wonder if my parents contacted anyone, or if they even care. I hope Carlo is okay.

I sat down next to Emily and covered my body with the thin blanket.

"Bell, are you feeling better?" she asked worriedly.

I lightly touched her and blinked away my tears.

My grin spreads across my lips as I say, "I'm fine, stop worrying! We're cool now, me and Diego." I lied biting my lip.

I'm going to pretend that Diego told me if I didn't do what he said he would kill me.

Theo stops spinning and runs quickly over to us as he moves around like he is drunk.