Chapter 33: The Feels

I am aware that the majority of my chapter names don't really relate (apart from the odd few) but you know, deal with it and we'll call it a quirk in the book!
Also, basically all of this is written when I feel like it so sitting down and sometimes in class...(not that I do that....👀) and the plot isn't really thoughts out so apologies for all the twists - _-Megs-_ and I think up all the new chapters ;)
_______________________
Summer's POV:
"I finally got the Prank King! I pranked him," I laughed so hard, practically crying but I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him all the same.
"Of course you did, Prank Queen!" We laughed together and he must've stopped recording then because it switched to an outro.
"So guys, that was pretty much it. I know it's just a few minutes long but you get the idea. I know there's going to be a lot of questions you have about this and Jummer and Caspar and all and that's okay. Comment, tweet me or write to me on Facebook if you have any for a Q&A for next weeks Sugg Sunday Special and I'll see you next week!" He completely forgot to end with his signature laugh. The video was only about three minutes long and mainly of me stuffing my face full of crisps but then slapping him round the face.
I closed my laptop and sighed. I found it so adorable how he called me the Prank Queen and that he was the Prank King. It sounded so cute yet official, like we were really an item. "Summer?" I completely forgot that I told him I was going upstairs to get dressed whilst he uploaded his video. I got a notification when it had gone live- it didn't take long since it was only a few minutes long- and decided to watch it. I walked down the set of three stairs that were leading to an incline to my bedroom. still in my previous outfit, and Joe was leaning against the doorframe. "I know you saw the video," he laughed, lifting his eyebrow into its signature position as a smirk appeared on his face, another one of his signature expressions.
"How?!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air unintentionally and landing with a thud on the hardwood floor. He instantly came and put his hands around my waist. I looked up with beady eyes, still wanting an answer to my question. Was he stalking me?
"Because, you were the first like and I have your Twitter set on notifications, I have my sources," he still had the smirk planted on his face but I landed a kiss on his lips before turning around and walk in back into the living room.
"I was going to say something else," he continued, following me through and jogging ahead and landing right on top of the sofa. "Ignore what the comments say," he shook his head and shuffled along so there was space for me to lay alongside him on the slippery seat.
"What did they say?" Since Joe called me, I didn't have time to scroll down on the page. Reading the comments wouldn't have been my priority anyway, I wouldn't want to know how harsh they would've been.
"Well, I haven't actually read them. But I suspect that they'll be jealous because their idols got a girlfriend," he put an arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead. I rested my head on his chest and sighed. This felt right. Even though we hadn't been in a relationship, it felt like we had been: we were so close it felt unreal. As creepy as it sounded, Joe's heartbeat was all I could hear and his chest rose up and down gently, peacefully.
It took me a while, but I eventually responded and snapped out of my stupid daze, "I don't care what they all say, it won't affect me really, it's you we should be worried about," a shiver was sent down my spine and I was shocked out of my skin as his breath got caught in his throat, messing up the rhythm of his heart beat.
"S*IT!" He leaped up, giving me even more of a heart attack. I was forced against the wall in complete fear for my life.
"What?! WHAT?!" I mocked his utterly sharp tone.
"Come over to mine, Zoë and Alfie are coming over and they'll be here any minute, you don't have to come if you don't want, it's been a long day," he helped me up by one of my hands. I figured that although it had been one heck of a long and stressful day, maybe meeting the famous Zoella and Pointlessblog (if I actually call them that the whole time, it's going to be so awkward) would be a good attempt at cheering me up, and even just being able to hang out with Joe- my boyfriend- for a bit longer (and not in my flat, alone all day with no roommate) would make me feel better.
"Sure, I'll come over, it'll be cool to meet them both!" I couldn't believe that I was having a fan girl moment in front of my boyfriend who just happens to be Joe Sugg, a four million plus subscriber YouTube star who I've only fangirled over once (unless you count crushing on a real life friend as fangirling).
"Awesome, I'm sorry for making you jump by the way," he must've seen how shaken up I was, I simply laughed and followed him out to his car which was parked awkwardly on the curb, I could've done 10 times better. We got in and began our trip back to the Jaspar house, this has become one up and down trip between the two apartments.
_______________________
OKAY THIS IS 100% SERIOUS SO NONE OF YOU WERE RUDE ENOUGH (which I am so thankful for❤️) TO BRING IT UP BUT CHAPTER 29 WAS DELETED BY WATTPAD AND IVE NOW RE-WRITTEN IT SO IF YOU COULD, PLEASE GO BACK AND READ IT. IT WAS A REASONABLY BIG CHAPTER AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPENED BUT APOLOGIES FOR IT AND HOPE WE CAN GET PAST IT!