06

" SO WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO with her now? " Ryan asked, watching as Dick carried in the random women from the news

               " SO WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO with her now? " Ryan asked, watching as Dick carried in the random women from the news. She was unconscious, most likely due to the intense fall from a seven story building.

Dick gently placed her on one of the unoccupied beds within the penthouse. " Wait till she wakes up. " He stated, walking out of the room he laid her down in.

" Yeah, no shit. " Ryan remarked, following after him. " But what about after? I mean, we have no idea who this girl is and we are just going to have her be free in the house? "

" She's in some kind of trouble, Ry. " Gar retorted, causing Rachel and Dick to nod in agreement. " And she is special. Isn't that what the Titans do? Help the special people who are in trouble? "

" We don't know who she is. " Ryan retorted. " She could be working with anybody and just because she's special, she deserves to be let into our home? "

" Ryan is right. " Jason agreed. " She is a total fucking stranger. "

" Literally! I mean, we have to making some sense here."

" You guys are. " Dick stated. " We are gonna monitor here and just talk to her. I highly doubt she can take on all of us and as of right now, she's unconscious.  " He added before walking off again.  " I'm getting supplies to change that bandage on her eye. "

Ryan let out a scoff. " This is such a bad idea. "

               ABOUT THIRTY MINUTES HAD passed since the random women had been pulled into the house. Ryan stood in her room, pacing back and forth while Gar sat at the foot of her bed.

" Everything will be fine, Ry. " Gar spoke, trying his best to sooth her nerves.

" How do you know that? What if she's a fucking spy or something worse? What if she brings a whole army our way? "

" We have no reason to think that. "

" We have no reason to not think that. "

" Ryan. " Gar spoke out, standing up from her bed. " Please calm down. You are going to walk a hole in the floor. "

With a groan, Ryan stopped and stared at Gar. " This is partially your fault. "

" What? How? "

" You agreed with Dick, and further validated his weirdo brain. " Soon after the words left her mouth, she began pacing again.

" Okay, okay. " Gar, cautiously, reached out to place a hand on her wrist to stop the pacing.

He was, honestly, a bit scared she was going to actually walk a hole in the ground.