02

RYAN STUCK TO HERSELF, leaning up against a tree as she watched the police and news reporters roll in

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

          RYAN STUCK TO HERSELF, leaning up against a tree as she watched the police and news reporters roll in. She always hated the cameras and nosy people that only cared about a story. She was happy that Bruce, and Dick prefered to stay away from the spotlight. It made her life a lot easier.

" Titans are back, bitches! " Jason called out, interrupting one of the reporters. He had made his way directly in front of the camera and, of course, had to cause some sort of a scene. Just a few moments later Hank pushed Jason out of the way of the camera, muttering under his breath. Ryan let out a chuckle before her eyes landed on Gar, and her face quickly fell flat.

" Hey, lone wolf. " Dawn called out, appoarching the younger girl.

" Hey. " Ryan responded, forcing a small smile. " How are you feeling? "

" For just being in a coma? Pretty good actually. " She answered, returning the smile. " I am feeling a little sore, though. "

" Yeah. " Ryan muttered, a look of guilt appearing on her face. " I kind of threw you across the living room while you were trying to attack me. "

" Oh. " Dawn nodded. " Well, I have seen you pick up a tractor. So, I feel like I got off pretty easy. "

" I guess so. " She muttered, her eyes drifting off to Gar once again.

" I'm assuming you might have something to do with the way Gar looks? " Dawn suggested, taking note of Gar's appearance and the blood on Ryan's clothes. Ryan merely nodded her head at her assumption, confirming it. " What happened? "

" I don't know if I really want to talk about it. "

" Come on, Ryan. I know we haven't seen each other in a while but I remember all those deep conversations I had with you. "

" I was, like, thirteen. "

" So? Just, let it out. It's just me and you. "

There was a pause on Ryan's end, silence falling upon them. Several seconds passed before she plucked up the courage to speak.

" I was- " Ryan released a sigh. " I was under trigon's spell and he made me attack Gar. He was able to snap me out of it, but not before I-I hurt him the way that I did. "

" Honey, that wasn't you. Just like it wasn't me, or Donna, or Kory. You can't blame yourself for that. "

" No, it's more than that. " Ryan confessed, tears starting to sting her eyes. " The amount of power that I hold... It- it doesn't make me feel stronger, it makes me feel... it makes me feel so tired. "

Dawn silently listened to her old friend speak, her heart sinking as she heard the cracks in her voice.

" I mean, if I lose control for even one moment- a single second, people end up getting hurt. Or even killed. So, I-I try so hard to focus and be conscious about the way I hold myself or how I move around people but... It's all so useless. Everything I do ends up being useless."

void | titansजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें