07

TW: Talk of needles, injections, child abuse, graphic descriptions of blood and violence

               " IT'S OKAY. " DICK MUTTERED as his eyes met Ryan's. It was obvious her nerves were starting to get the best of her.

" We'll be fine, I promise. Just stay calm. " Was the last thing he said before he and Kory were escorted down an opposite hallway.

A group of eight guards surrounded Ryan as they lead her to an unknown location. Her blood starting to boil as the picture of Gar continued to flash in her head.

Consequentially, that same picture was the only thing keeping her from beating the shit out of all the guards. The doctor was still following close behind her, and Ryan knew that she would make the call to kill Gar with no hesitation.

After a few minutes of walking down dark and empty hallways Ryan was suddenly thrown into a random open doorway.

" Assholes! " She yelled out, as she stumbled into the room.

Well, what seemed like a room.

It was completely empty, with no windows. The walls were completely black, which made it almost impossible to see. Her eyes adjusted the best they could as she reached out to graze the wall in front of her. Her eyebrows scrunched together in confusion as her fingers slid across the wall.

It didn't feel like a normal plaster.

She pressed down on it, and nothing happened.

She pressed harder and still, nothing happened.

Typically, she could flick a normal wall hard enough and a tiny hole would appear. " What the fuck is this? " She muttered. It wasn't until pressed down almost as hard as she could that the material barely crumbled beneath her hands. She cursed at herself as she realized what the substance was. Promethium.

" You stupid motherfuckers! " She screamed out. " I know you all can hear and see me!" She adds, raising a middle finger to all corners of the room. " And I swear to god if you hurt any of them, I will smash this place to the ground! "

Another ten or so minutes passed of Ryan helplessly wandering in circles. She had never felt so trapped in her whole life.

She wasn't sure how it could get worst.

Almost on cue a large cloud of smoke started flooding in. It took several minutes till Ryan started to feel woozy and then several more minutes followed till Ryan's vision was blurred and she was knocked unconscious.