6: Glimmah

Third POV

"How could you possibly think this was acceptable?!" Angella exclaims

"Mom, you don't understand! You're not listening!" Glimmer says

"You've shown remarkably poor judgment! Allowing a Horde soldier into BrightMoon without telling me?"

"Your majesty, it's not all her fault," Bow says

"Bow, I think it's time you went home. Glimmer and I have a lot to discuss." Angella

"Mom!" Glimmer says as a golden light floods the room and She-Ra enters.

"It can't be," Angella

"I was trying to tell you. Mom, meet-" Glimmer says

"She-Ra."

"Your Majesty, I've come to pledge myself to the Rebellion. But first, there's something you should know," She-ra says before transforming into Adora and everyone gasps. I move to the shadows in the corner.

"Mom, this is Adora," Glimmer says

Adora kneels and offers Angella the sword,"I know you have no reason to trust me, Your Majesty. But I've seen for myself the atrocities the Horde has committed against the people of Etheria, and I'm ready to fight to stop them. If you give me the chance, I know I can help the Rebellion turn the tide of the war."

Angella takes the sword, "I know the legend of the warrior the First Ones called She-Ra. They said she would return to us in the hour of our greatest need to bring balance to Etheria. I never thought she was anything more than a myth. And yet you're here now. And in the uniform of a Horde soldier, no less. You would pledge to stand with us against those you once served?"

"Yes," Adora says

"What a load of shit!" I call out. I walk out and Angella's eyes widen, "I bet you wouldn't last two minutes in a real battle, so how are you supposed to protect people? Especially, when that's my job?" Angella stutters and Glimmer stares at her. She rushes out of her throne and immediatly runs towards me. She engulfes me into a tight hug.

"Athena!!" She exclaims while crying. I hug her back and chuckle a bit.

"Nice to see you again but you're kind of hurting me," I say and she quickly looks over me. Her eyes darken when she sees the bandages.

"Who did this?"

"She-ra," I say, "Well technically, I hit a broken piece of a tank and it cut me."

"Hmm. Okay," she turns back to everyone, "Everyone except for Glimmer and Adora, leave. Including the guards." They shuffle out and Angella stops one of the guards, "Go get the chair from the 'Room'." She whispers but I hear her easily. Micah had a chair specifically made for me when I was here last time. It was like a tiny throne that was sat next to Micah's and Angella's for whenever I visited.

"So where's Micah?" I ask and Angella looks down, not answering. I look grim when I realize, "I see. Well off that depressing topic, are you getting my chair?"

"Yup," Angella says. A few seconds later, a guard brings in a black throne-like chair with a neon blue hue over it.

"I haven't say in that thing in almost 20 years," I sit down in it after they set it down and Angella sits as well.

"So where were you?" Angella asks me

"Well, you already know all that 'Protector' shit," I say and she nods, "anyway, I was born looking like I usually do, experimented on until I was five, taken in by the Horde, experimented on again by Shadow Weaver. That stopped and I regained my memories a few days ago."