5: I'm Sorry

"Oh, man. That was a lot stronger than I thought. Are you okay?" Catra says

Adora looks at her, "Catra!"

"I'm sorry! It was a reflex," she says.

"Why are you doing this?" Adora asks

"Because you left us. So, enough with your weird little identity crisis and let's go home already. Or does she need to zap you again?" I say and Catra shrieks as she's caught in a web.

Adora looks up and sees Glimmer and Now on horseback, "Glimmer?"

"Watch out!" Glimmer yells. She teleports them away. Athena's appearance changes and she quickly helps Catra out of the net before knocking Bow off the horse. He pushes her off and runs towards the horse.

"Oh, no ya don't!" Athena yells as black magic surrounds him, lifting him into the air. He struggles before Athena drops him to the ground. Catra and Athena smile as he struggles to stand. Horde tanks and soldiers surround Bow. A bright light shines and the Horde soldiers shield their eyes. She-Ra strides forward and glowing light surrounds her. She stops and pierces the ground with her sword. The ground crumbles under their feet and electricity crackles from the rocks.

"Where the hell did she come from!?" Athena shrieks. A tank aims its gun at She-ra and she leaps up and slices the weapon from the armed vehicle. The tank explodes. Catra observes wearing a grim expression. Another soldier races forward, and She-Ra stops them with her sword. A robot attacks and She-Ra grasps its legs and flings it away. Athena rushes forward and leaps at the new enemy.

"Athena!" Catra yells. A black sword made from magic appears in Athena's hand. She parries She-ra and they both try to get the upper hand.

"Athena? Is that you!?" The shining woman exclaims.

"How do you know my name!?" Athena shrieks as she swipes at She-ra, grazing her stomach. Athena was always better at swordplay than Adora.

"It's me, Adora!!"

Explain Night Hope!!

Adora is the one known as She-ra. This generation's She-ra. Unlike you, She-ra cannot be reincarnated. She is passed on through others. The last She-ra, Mara, almost destroyed Etheria. You defeated her. He says.

Oh. I knew that but I didn't know that was She-ra. So she knows your sister, right? Athena asks

Yes. That is correct.

Got it she replies. Athena focuses on She-ra again and they continue to fight.

"Yeah it's me. Got a problem with!?" Athena yells.

"Why do you look like that!?"

"It's a new thing!" Catra yells. Athena looks over to her. They both know that it isn't really a 'new' thing. She-ra kicks Athena away while she isn't paying attention and her body hits the cracked edge of a tank. Blood flows down the side of her head and side.

"Athena!" Catra shrieks and tries to run towards her but is caught by another net. Athena groans in pain as She-ra destroys more of the tanks.

"Horde retreat!!" A soldier yells and all the soldiers leave. Only Athena and Catra are left. Athena's appearance goes back to normal as more blood soaks her clothes and hair. Catra finally gets out and rushes to her.

"Athena! Are you okay!" Catra shrieks when she sees all the blood.

"Yup," Athena says. She coughs and blood comes out, "Oops." Catra presses on the large gash on the left side of Athena.

"Bow!! We need to get that girl!! We need to bring her to my mother!!" Glimmer yells out.

"Why!?" He replies.