~ℬ𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒~

The sun came through the windows onto Wilbur's face, he sat up remembering it was his birthday, being the beginning of fall, Jack stirred in his arms, they groaned a bit, "Good morning darling," Wilbur said groggily but also with a smile, "Good morning birthday boy.." Jack whispered, snuggling into Wilbur's chest, he smiled at their actions, "Thank you darling.." Wilbur whispered into Jacks ear, playing with their hair.

Jack smoothed out their dress, as they waited for Wilbur to finish getting dressed, they had asked if Wilbur wanted to meet their mother and father, Wilbur asked if his mum and sister could join, Jack said yes, since they wanted him to feel comfortable. They picked up Alice as Wilbur walked out in a suit. "Damn birthday boy, you look great," Jack said smirking at their own comment, Wilbur just rolled his eyes, as they walked out the door and to Jacks car, they all agreed to meet there.

As they pulled in, they saw their mother and father, "I'll get out first and give you a gesture to get out of the car, okay?" Jack said, Wilbur and Alice nodding their heads, Jack got out of the car, closing the car door behind them, "Where's the lucky man? And my grand baby?" Jacks mother asked, Jack gave them a gesture for them to get out of the car, Wilbur and Alice stepped out the car, "Come to grandma," Jacks mother said, Alice shook her head, "Come here Alice, Wanna meet my dad?" Jack asks opening their arms and crouching to her height, Alice rushed over to Jack as Wilbur walked over and stood next to them, "Its nice to meet you Mr.Gold" Jacks father said, "Its nice to meet you too, Mr. And Mrs.Smith," Wilbur said, with a kind smile on his face, Mr.Smith offered to hug Alice, she crawled into his arms hugging him, Wilbur's mother and sister pulled into the parking lot, they walked up to the group, "Ah! It's great to see you again Susan and Alison!" Jack greeted with a smile, shaking their hands, "Jack. That's not how we address in-laws." Mrs.Smith snapped, correcting them, "Apologizes.." Jack said looking at the pavement, Mrs.Smith grabbed them by the arm and took them two feet away, and slapped them across the face, "Your 26! Act like a good mother!" She snapped before walking back with a fake smile on her face, Jack walked back, they looked upset, Wilbur pulled them aside, "Are you okay darling? What did she do?" Wilbur asked cupping their cheek, "Nothing nothing, I don't want to ruin your special day," Jack said, fiddling with something in their pocket, Wilbur looked at their strange body movements, "What's in your pocket love?" Wilbur asks, curious. They pulled out a small box, "I haven't prepared for this at all, but Wilbur. You have been the light of my life, you are the best person I could've ended up with. William.. Will you marry me..?" Jack asked the last part nervously, opening the small box, it being a beautiful ring, Wilbur's eyes widening, along with everyone else's "I-I oh my goodness Jack-" Wilbur stuttered, shocked, "You don't have accept, I know it's not how real proposals work, but it's worth the shot-", "Yes I will marry you Jack." Wilbur cuts Jack off, Jack slides the ring on his finger, and reaches up and wraps their arms around his neck, "I love you jack.." Wilbur whispered, small murmurs from their family members, "I love you too Wilbur.."

(Hey! This is probably the last chapter, since I have another idea but it's Wilbur x reader, I've been getting ideas and it's gunna be good!! I hope you've enjoyed this story, the next one I promise and hope it will be over 20 chapters, <333

🎉 You've finished reading ℳ𝓎 𝒻𝒶𝓋ℴ𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℒℴ𝓋𝑒𝒿ℴ𝓎|| Wilbur soot x OC 🎉