~𝒜𝓁ℴ𝓃𝑒..~

Jack woke up cuddled up with a pillow and a blanket, Wilbur no where to be seen, they uncovered themself and stood up and walked over to the fridge, seeing a note, they took the note down and read it, 'Hello darling! I'm probably at the airport or already out of town, I'm sorry for not saying anything, I'll call you when I get to the hotel we're staying at, I'll see you in a month, Love you! Love 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝒷𝓊𝓇' Jacks eyes started to water, they missed saying goodbye to their boyfriend, they went and sat on Wilbur couch and turned on the tv, and brought up Netflix and started watching 'Irreplaceable'. They didn't get far before sobbing their heart out, they sat there in silence, sobbing their heart out.

After the movie finished Jack was left crying harder then they ever had, they heard their phone going off and ignored it. They calmed down enough to check who called them, their phone had been blown up by Wilbur, they called him back, they heard it ringing then they heard him pick up, "Jack?! Are you okay??" Wilbur asks obviously fearful, Jack tried to make it sound like they hadn't been crying, "y-yeah wil, I'm fine, I promise.." Jack said trying to sound less like they had been crying for hours, their voice was scratchy, and they sounded upset, on the other end of the line there was small chatter, "Have you been crying..? I'm sorry I only left a note, I didn't want to wake you," Wilbur said feeling guilty, "No I haven't been crying, I just haven't drank anything yet," Jack lied, they had been drinking a monster throughout the morning, "No that scratchy throat is most likely from crying. Go drink water and stop crying please" Wilbur said, then Jacks screen changed from the audio call to a ft request from Wilbur, they accepted and Wilbur saw their red eyes, puffy cheeks, "I'll tell Niki to come take care of you," Wilbur said switching to his dms, and texting Niki, "Wil I'm an adult I'll be fine," Jack said taking their face out the frame, "You sound like you've been crying for hours, go out on one of my jumpers and go lay in my bed and sleep, Niki will be over soon, she has a spare key," Wilbur said, Jack went to stand up but nearly fell over, they turned off the tv and went into Wilbur's room, they went to his closet, "Do you care which one I take?" Jack asked scared to make him upset, "Darling, I've taken the ones that you took then returned with your scent of them, there all yours to take," Wilbur said with a laugh, Jack took one of Wilbur's jumpers they've never seen before, "What about your 'Los Campinos' jumper?" Jack asked, "Is it maroon?" Wilbur asks, "Yeah it is," jack replied, "Try it on I wanna see what it looks like on you," Wilbur said before Jack put their phone down to change the jumpers they have on, "it's huge!" Jack exclaimed positioning the phone so Wilbur can see them, they stood on the bed to show Wilbur it went past their knees, "That would make sense it's big on me," Wilbur said shrugging.

Jack got curled up and Wilbur bed and fell asleep.