~ℳ𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹~

The man behind Jack, spoke up after a moment, "Nice weather today am I right?" He asks softly, Jack nods a bit, picking up their pace to make it to the address quicker, they pull out their phone and pull up Wilbur's dms, and start typing "Hey, I'll be at the studio in a moment, I'll see you in a few! :))" Jack hits the send button, and makes it to the studio and they walk in to see three people inside the studio, one holding a bass, one holding a guitar and one on the drums, Jack felt their phone buzz, and they took it out of their pocket and saw Wilbur DMed them, "Just step in im in the studio but in a different room just stay quiet and they'll leave you be, hopefully, /j I'm only kidding they'll want to talk to you" Jack took one step through the door with absolutely no confidence what so ever, "Who are you?" The man sitting at the drum set asks, "I'm jack.." Jack says softly their voice full of fear, "Why do you sound scared we don't bite?" The male holding the guitar asks, "Hey guys has anyone-" a tall male walks into the room and glances at you, "Ah! Jack! Come come" the man says pulling Jack to another room, "could I ask something..?" Jack asks their voice softer then ever, "Shoot mate" he replies, "Don't get me wrong.. but aren't you Wilbur..?" They ask hesitantly, "No I'm Jeff," Wilbur reply's in a sarcastic tone smiling at Jack, "So you are," Jack giggles to themself, "No I'm Joe" Wilbur says jokingly, "Okay but in all seriousness, I haven't told anyone in the studio you were coming, so I'm deeply sorry" Wilbur apologized, "No need to apologize Wilbur" Jack smiled under their mask, "Please call me Wil" Wilbur said smiling.

Jack walked into the main part of the studio with everyone else inside of it, "Hey it's them!!" Joe and Mark said, earning a little laugh from Jack, "Call me Jack please.." Jack said with a small smile under their mask, "Jacks such a badass name to be honest" Mark said, "It's not my legal name, but you know, Jacks so much more what's the word.." Jack spaced out for a second then snapped back into reality, "Gender neutral? I'm not sure but I just don't like my deadname" Jack said, shrugging, "Let's get you inside the room where we give auditions" Wilbur said clapping his hands together, pushing Jack to the room, "Just put those headphones on and you'll do fine," Wilbur said smiling and shut the rooms door and went into the studio room, and sat at the things that the person who's listening can change, everyone was stood in there with Wilbur but wasn't visible to Jack, as Wilbur gave them the que to sing, Sex sells, they started singing.

After they finished auditioning, they had to return back to their apartment realizing it's now, 12:00AM "I can walk you home, I think my apartments down by yours," Wilbur offered grabbing Joe, "I think I'll be fine," "Darling, you seem skittish. Come" Wilbur said sticking his hand out to Jack, as they took his hand Joe Wilbur and Jack and walked towards their apartments, "We live in the same building? Who would've thought," Wilbur said smiling at Jack, Jack pulled their guitar up more on their back and nodded as the trio went inside, Wilbur and Joe went in one lift and Jack went in the other, as Jack made it to their floor they got into their room and closed the door behind them and they locked it taking off their mask, and beanie, and their guitar case, when they heard a knock at the door they looked through the peephole and unlocked the door only keeping the chain on, the door nearly slammed open, "Hello little lady.." a man slurred, licking his lips, "Please go away sir." Jack said softly holding pepper spray behind their back, "Why don't you let me in and we can have some fun.." the man slurred again, putting his face between the the door and the wall, Jack pepper sprayed him and slammed the door and locked it shut, they slumped down the door, "Great my neighbors are going to think I'm a homewreaker.." Jack mumbled, a soft knock came at the door when Jack stood up and looked through the peephole, they saw Wilbur and Joe, at the door looking concerned, Jack opened the door a bit, "can I help you boys..?" Jack asked in their usual soft voice, "Jack? Is that you?" Wilbur asked instantly recognizing their voice, "yes.. can I help you..?" Jack asks, "We wanted to know what this man wants with you..?" Wilbur asks clearly worried, "Come in and I'll tell you.." Jack said opening the door more they had their face covered with their Jumper, the two walked through the door and Jack closed it and locked it once they were inside, "Pardon me let me grab my mask.."Jack said putting on their mask facing away from the two, "Just tell us what happened we won't be mad," Wilbur said placing his hand on Jacks shoulder, "He wanted to come inside and have his way with me.." Jack said being straightforward, "And I think he was drunk.." Jack said their face becoming covered in tears, they kept wiping their tears, "I'm sure you both have something to be doing," Jack said feeling that their mask was soaked in tears, "I'm actually free tonight, Joe go home" Wilbur said pointing to the door, "I think you should too wil.." Jack said looking at Wilbur telling him that they wanted to be alone, "Alright we'll stay safe and don't get hurt" Wilbur said dragging Joe to the door, "Bye Joe and Wil" Jack said closing the door after they left.

Jack took of their mask and went to their room and started going through their clothes, "Fuck.." they muttered, "I only ever got one.." Jack said, sighing they hung it up to dry, and laid down, they jumped up and changed, taking off their binder, they then put the Jumper back on, they finally looked at themself in the mirror, "Fuck-" they said, "I WORE FUCKING MERCH" Jack exclaimed embarrassed as hell their face red as hell, then they hear a knock on the wall from Wilbur's wall, "Yes?" Jack asks softly walking to the wall, "why are you shouting?" Wilbur asks, a unrecognizable laugh in the room, "Uh, nothing, is someone in the room with you?" Jack asks in the same soft tone, "Yeah it's this little gremlin child," Wilbur said then some chatter that Jack couldn't decipher, "hi Jack," a unrecognizable voice says, the voice sounding squeaky as if it was Wilbur little brother, "erm, hello random person I don't know?" Jack replied after a bit of silence, then a roar of laughter echoed through the wall, "Jack can me and my little brother come over?" Wilbur asks catching Jack off guard, "Erm. Sorry but no, because uh, uhhhhh" Jack cut themself off before they lie worse then the truth is, "Jack. Are you safe?" Wilbur says, his voice now low, "Yeah I'm safe it's just my mask is soaked, and I don't want my face to get wet," Jack said telling the truth, "I can cover his eyes incase your facial dysmorphia kicks in," Wilbur suggests, "I'd just prefer if you didnt.. I just don't like my face.." Jack said in all honesty, "Pretty please" Wilbur says, through the wall, Jack can hear the puppy eyes through the wall, "Let me get on some shorts then I'll let you inside just go stand infront of my door," Jack gave in, and got up grabbing some shorts and pulling them on, Jack stood infront of the mirror realizing how oversized the jumper is, they then went to the door seeing Wilbur and a shorter male, Jack opened the door, to see Wilbur shoving the poor boy around, "Wil!" Jack said with a smile on their face, "get your asses in here" Jack said pulling them inside, and shutting the door behind them they went over to their bedroom door and pulled it too, "So your perfectly safe?" Wilbur asked looking for sudden body movement, "Yeah Wilbur, I just kinda had to hang my mask up," Jack smiled, Wilbur stood there for a moment admiring their perfect face, Wilbur smiled and shook his head, "Sorry" Wilbur said, "It's fineee" Jack said dragging out the 'e' in 'fine'. Jack walked around the kitchen whisper singing the words to 'meant to be yours' "Whatcha singing?" Wilbur asked, "I was meant to be yoursss, we were meant to be oneeee" Jack sang softly, Wilbur gave a fake disgusted look, "sorry.." Jack mumbled and stopped humming, and gave the brothers the popcorn, and sat across the couch from them, Jack slowly started falling asleep, as their eye lids closed their head fell onto the side of the couch, and fell asleep.