~𝒸𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝒸𝓎𝓉𝓈?~

As Jack sat down at the table with a bag of crisps with Niki, Wilbur sat besides Jack, and the kids sat on the floor away from the adults, Jack didn't look up, avoiding eye contact with everyone as they ate their crisps, "So Jack, I would like to introduce you to everyone that's here," Wilbur said clearing his throat and taking a sip of his wine, "This is Niki, say hi Niki" Wilbur said, gesturing to Niki, "hallo Niki" Jack said with a small smile on their face, "And this is Phil, my 'father'" Wilbur said putting air quotes around the word father, earning a small giggle from Jack, "Hallo Phil!" Jack said with a smile on their face, "Jack did I mention, I really like your accent" Niki said with a smile on her face, "Thank you Niki! I can say the same about your accent," Jack said in German, (a/n hey! It's current 10 PM, and I am not going to use fuckin' google translate tonight so I'll say if their talking in German or not, and yes, Jack is fluent in German, Dutch, French, and Spanish, they studied a lot in middle school and college, and university, that's all from me!)
Wilbur and Phil looked at Each other both confused, "shit sorry I switched to German.." Jack said feeling a bit embarrassed, and looking down at their bouncing leg under the table.

After dinner was finished it was time for gifts for everyone, as everyone sat down they grabbed the gifts they brought for the others, "You bought three big gifts?" Niki asked confused, "Nein, I bought stuff for everyone," Jack said handing Niki the gift they bought her, "Wilbur came along and helped me out with gifts," Jack whispered to Niki in German so only she could understand her, Niki giggled at Jacks childish tendencies. Jack eventually gave everyone their gifts and liked them, Jack passed Wilbur his gift as he opened it, he looked at Jack with a straight face, "Really?" Wilbur said, Jacks heart sank as he flipped through the paged, Jacks face full of guilt, and pain, "I love it darling," Wilbur said with a smile, warming Jacks heart he hugged them and planted a kiss on their forehead, Jacks face turned a tint of pink, Jack covered there face out of embarrassment, "Wil!" Niki said giggling, "Yes?" Wilbur said looking at Niki, Jack leans back onto Niki "Niki help he's flirting with meeee" Jack said incredibly pink, "It's okay Jack, Wilbur! Be nice!" Niki said earning giggles from Jack and Niki, as she started to play with Jacks hair, "how can you cut your hair so short yourself it looks gorgeous" Niki whispered, "I haven't cut in a few months," Jack replied, as Niki ruffled their hair, "it's so fluffy!!" Niki whisper shouted, Jack smiled brightly.

After everyone finished opening gifts, they pulled out a bottle, "Spin the bottle truth or dare so the kids get tired and fall asleep on the couch," Wilbur said trying not to laugh, and so began spinning the bottle and it landing on Tom, "Truth or dare Thomas the tank engine" Wilbur said looking at him, thus he was across from him, "Truth." He said acting fearless, "Would you like to suppress a gay thought?" Wilbur asked eyes dead straight ahead, "Er- No" he said completely honest, but showing he was lying in his eyes, "he's lying.." Jack whispered to Wilbur, "How can you tell..?" Wilbur whispered back confused, "his body movements, he keeps looking away from you, his eyes say it all," Jack said studying Toms body movements, they had learned a little bit of things about physiology from their parents lying to them as a child, "Tom be honest" Wilbur said looking at Tom, "fine yes I would," Tom sighed spinning the bottle, and it landing on Phil, "Truth or dare Phil" Tom said "Truth" he replied, "do you care if Wilbur's pan?" He asked being dead honest, Jack looked a little shocked and looked up at Wilbur, his eyes wide as he didn't want to open up yet, "Yes, I do, I don't care if he's pan," Phil replied Wilbur looked at Tom as if he was going to stab him. Then Phil took the bottle and spun it and it landing on Jack, "Truth or dare Jack," Phil asks, "erm, Truth," Jack said not hoping for anything boundary breaking, "What's your sexuality and pronouns?" Phil asked as Jack smiled, "I'm Omni, and my pronouns are they/them" jack replied smiling, spinning the bottle and it landing on Niki, "truth or dare Niki," jack asked in German, making everyone look confused, "Hmmm Truth," Niki replied in English, "Did you go to the record shop here yesterday?" Jack asked, Niki paused for a moment and looked at Jack a little shocked, "How did you know.." Niki said her jaw dropped in shock, "Well I happen to work there.." Jack replied simply, making Niki shake her head and giggle, and spin the bottle letting it land on the brunette with a mask and glasses, "Truth or dare Ranboo?" Niki asked with a sweet smile, "I will choose Dare" they replied, (a/n hey it's me, I'm going to use they/them on Ranboo and respect their privacy and boundaries! So they will only take off their glasses but not their mask unless it is slipping and their pulling it up, I may be an author but that doesn't mean boundaries are out of the way, I'm respecting their so, there will not be any shipping unless it is platonic shipping.) "I dare you to tweet on your alt, 'hi it's me Oreo person'" Niki said as the person, now known as Ranboo pulled out their phone and tweeted it, "It is done" they said with an audible smile, and they spun the bottle it landing on the brunette next to them, "Truth or dare Toby" they asked looking at him, "I chose dare" the boy, now known as Toby answered with a smug smirk, "Slap Tom as hard as you can," Ranboo replied with a small chuckle as Toby stood up and slapped Tom across the face making a loud thud, Jack covered their ears out of habit and uncovered their ears afterwards, "Are you okay Jack?" Wilbur asked looking at them, they nodded in response, as the three children stood up and went and laid down, in the living room, "here adult spin the bottle in my room on my bed," Wilbur said standing up along with everyone else, they all walked into Wilbur's room and sat on the bed, Jack sitting next to Niki and Phil across from Wilbur, Wilbur spinning it first, and it landing on Niki, "I just remember that we're allowed to hug but I'd have to respin-" Wilbur said facepalming and leaning over to hug Niki as she hugged him back, Wilbur respun the bottle and it landed on Jack, Wilbur leaned over the bottle and pecked them on the lips for a quick send and sat back down, leaving Jack flustered, they covered their face since they were blushing so hard, "Oh yeah and you can chose where you kiss the person-" Wilbur forgot to add, Jack turning even more red, Niki spun the bottle and it landing on Jack, Niki leaned over grabbing their hand softly and kissing it, Jack laid their head on Nikis shoulder, as Jack spun the bottle and it landing on Phil, Jack scooted to Phil and hugged him for a second before letting go, and having to respin, and it landing in Wilbur, Jack stood up and walked to Wilbur side of his bed and gave him a quick peck on the lips before returning to their spot on the bed and sitting down, leaving Wilbur bright red making Jack laugh.

After they all finished spin the bottle there was only two beds in the guest room, "I can go back to my apartment" Jack suggested, "No stay please, " Wilbur begged, "I don't want to be a burden though" Jack replied but only to be pulled by Wilbur towards his room, "You really that desperate to cuddle me while you sleep?" Jack smirked jokingly, "Maybe" Wilbur replied getting a shocked face out of Jack, "Just get ready to sleep I'll step out whilst you do that," Wilbur said stepping out the room and closing the door behind him, Jack took off their binder and hid it in a bag they got from Wilbur, "I'm finished!" Jack whisper shouted to Wilbur and sat on the bed with their eyes covered, incase he needed to change, "I'm going to step into the on-suite, to change darling go ahead and get comfortable under the covers" Wilbur said grabbing his pjs out of his closet, as Jack crawled under the blankets. When Wilbur returned Jack was fast asleep, he crawled under the covers, and felt Jack scoot close to him, he turned over to be met with Jack burying their face in his chest, Wilbur cuddled into them and fell asleep not long after.