~"𝒴ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓁ℴ𝓃𝑒 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝒶 𝓂ℴ𝓃𝓉𝒽??"~

(This was written at the midst of the story, TW this chapter may include,
-Heated stuff that's all bye bye!!)

Jack opened their eyes, feeling a heavy weight on their chest, the sunlight coming through the curtains and landing on their face, they tried to sit up, only to be pulled back down. Jack looked beside them, seeing a sleepy Wilbur, he sleepily hid his face in their chest, Jack started playing with his hair, "Your hairs fluffy.." Jack whispered in their morning groggy voice, Wilbur stirred.

Jack laid awake playing with Wilburs hair. The door opened a bit, it was Niki looking for Jack, "Jack are you in here?" Niki asks sleepily,"Yeah come in," Jack said not as soft as Niki, Wilbur cuddled into Jacks chest, Jack smiled as they felt like a kid trusted them with his life. Niki walked in to see, Jack sitting against the headboard with Wilbur curled up on their chest, "awwwww" Niki whispered "it feels like I'm taking care of a kid who trusts me with his life," Jack admitted as Wilbur lifted his head a bit, looking up at Jack, "Who are you talking to.." Wilbur asked groggily, "I'm talking to Niki," Jack said pulling the blanket up to his neck since he had taken off his shirt, "This is going to sound weird, but where's your shirt Wil? And Jack where the hell are your pants! Just because your non-binary doesn't mean you have no private parts!" Niki said sounding scared, "Wilbur got hot when we got back, and I had jeans on, don't worry I have boxers on" Jack said with a smile plastered on their face, Niki nodded, obviously not convinced and left, closing the door behind her. Wilbur jumped up from the bed, grabbing a shirt, and pulling it on, "You want one? Well I'm going to give you one regardless," Wilbur said grabbing a long sleeve jumper and bringing it to Jack, "It's nice your doing this Wilbur, but I don't need you to grab me things, I literally have sweats in my bag," Jack said pointing to their bag next to the bed, "Yeah but I'm your simp, arms up please," Wilbur said with a smile on his face, "Why?" Jack said out of fear of being kicked out of their boyfriend's apartment and being dumped, "If you worried I'm going to dump you because you were born a 'female' I honestly just love you for your personality" Wilbur said putting air-quotes around the word female, Jack put their arms up a small amount, "All the way," Wilbur said pulling their arms up all the way, Jack giggled at the man's childish action, "What did that tickle or something?" He asked turning his head like a confused dog, Jack shook their head no, and in one swift motion their original shirt was off and Wilbur was putting his jumper on them, "Welcome darling," Wilbur said kissing Jacks cheek, "Wrong place," Jack said, which resulted in Wilbur kissing their neck softly making them flustered, "Also the wrong place-" Jack said their face bright red, "Where else am I supposed to kiss you? Your fuckin' eye?" Wilbur said acting confused, "You just want me to kiss you don't you?" Jack asked, Wilbur nodded, Jack pressed their lips together softly, before swiftly pulling away, "There I'll go make breakfast, want anything?" Jack asked standing up grabbing their sweatpants and making their way to the bathroom, Wilbur frowned at them leaving, "Do you really what me to pull of my boxers and put on my sweats? Ain't happenin'," Jack looked at him as he turned bright red, "That's a bold accusation Jack, and I thought you took testosterone," Wilbur replied, "Nope, so I'm having the time of my life right now," Jack replied sarcastically walking into the bathroom, and shutting the door, Wilbur sat by the door. Minutes had passed and Jack had not exited, "Loveee?" Wilbur called through the wall, "I'll be out in a few go wait at the table," Jack replied back, water running, "no. I wait here." Wilbur said sassily, crossing his arms, Jack stuck their head out the door and stepped out the door, their arms open for a hug, Wilbur hugged them softly, "Cant spend a moment without me what a simp," Jack said into Wilbur's ear, which resulted in Wilbur softly kissing their neck but not letting go, "W-Wil?" Jack asked through a small gasp, Wilbur sucked on their neck softly, earning small gasps from Jack, their fringes started getting intertwined in his hair, Wilbur walked to the door and locked it, he walked to the bed and laid Jack on their back, their faces inches apart, Jack catching their breath, "May I?" Wilbur asks, Jack nods and Wilbur presses their lips together, their lips moving in sync, Wilbur being rougher then before, Wilbur licked their lips asking for entry, they denied, Wilbur softly nipped their bottom lip making them gasp a bit, he slipped his tongue through, and started to explore their mouth once again, Jack running their hands down to his waist, Wilbur grabbed their wrists softly and pinned them to the bed, Wilbur shoved his tongue down Jacks throat a bit before pulling his tongue out and pulling away, Jack laid there panting and Wilbur hovered over them.

With Tom and Niki

"Where are they? They've been busy for almost an hour." Tom said getting bored, speak of the devil, Wilbur appeared but Jack didn't, "Wilbur I swear to god if there is one, if you killed my sibling I will, Töte dich im Schlaf!!" Niki finished the sentence in German showing how upset she'd be, Jack limped out of the bedroom, in Wilbur's jumper which was huge on them, and a pair of sweatpants, "We got... occupied.." Wilbur said rubbing the back of his neck, "I got breakfast, you both sit down I'll talk to you two later." Niki said giving Wilbur a glare and pushing Jack into her now empty chair.

After a while Niki returned to the table with pancakes and gave everyone two, Jack and Wilbur had one plate, with four pancakes, Jack looked more confused then usual, "Why so many Niki.." Jack asked looking confused at Niki, "Share!" Niki said happily digging into her pancakes, Jack stuck their tongue out and pushed them to Wilbur, "You eat, I'm not hungry," Jack said crossing their arms, "Jack you need to eat, even if I have to hold you down, to try it, please?" Wilbur asked giving Jack puppy eyes, they sighed and looked away, "then hold me down. No balls you won't," Jack said with a smirk on their face, Wilbur grabbed them by the waist and sat them on his knee.

**Time skip(brought to you by my lazy ass)**

After a while Tom and Niki left. "Jack, I need to talk to you about something serious." Wilbur said resting his head in his hands, Jacks heart started pounding in their chest, "Yes? What's up?" Jack asked hiding their worry behind a enthusiastic voice, intrusive thoughts running through their head, "I'm going to be gone for over a month, I'm sorry Jack," Wilbur said his voice cracking, sounding like he had started crying, Jacks heart dropped, they sat next to him and pulled him into an embrace, and made him look at them, "Darling, it's fine, just don't beat yourself up over it," Jack said with a soft smile, he had tears running down his face, Jack wiped his tears, and held him close to them, cuddling him to keep him calm and feel safe, Jack never registered what Wilbur said.