~𝒜𝓃𝓍𝒾𝑒𝓉𝓎 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈~

(Hey! Beginning author here, as the title says, the trigger warnings are
-Panic attacks
-SH
-ED
-and mental breakdowns
Please make sure to take note of these if any are your triggers, and if your brave enough to keep reading, have fun, and good luck and enjoy? Maybe. I'm not sure.)

Jack woke up to being shaken by someone, they looked over their shoulder wanting it to be Wilbur, it was Niki, they groaned, and sat up. "I know you miss him," Niki said before hugging Jack, their face puffy as they had cried in their sleep, "my throat hurts.." Jack said groggily rubbing their throat, "Come on let's get you some water," Niki said sticking out her hand, helping Jack up, they both walked to the kitchen as Jack pulled themself on top of the counter. Niki handed them a glass of water, they chugged the water quickly.

Niki and Jack sat on the couch and turned on South Park in German to cheer Jack up, they got through episode one with wheezing and almost crying from how hard they were laughing, Jack fell asleep with their head on Nikis shoulder, Niki took a photo of Jack and sent it to Wilbur with the caption, 'I got them to sleep, I'll make sure they talk to you tomorrow Wil, goodnight from both of us!' Niki watched as Wilbur typed a reply, 'I'm glad they fell asleep, goodnight Niki, give them a hug for me!' Wilbur replied.

**time skip to morning**

Jack sat up to see Niki and them had fallen asleep, Jack heard their phone going off and picked it up seeing it was Wilbur, they answered the call, "Hello?" Jack said groggily sounding exhausted, "Hello love!" Wilbur exclaimed happily, "Wil it's 10 am, you need to calm down," Jack sighed rubbing their eyes, "I'm sorry I'm just happy to see your doing okay, better then yesterday, how'd you sleep?" Wilbur asks, "Not as good when your here," Jack said remembering their boyfriend had left for tour, which brought their mood down a little, they heard Niki yawn and sit up, "morning Niki," Jack yawned, "good morning Jack, and Wil," Niki had a big smile on her face, she had always been a morning person.

"I got to go Jack, love you!" Wilbur said before hanging up, Jack was cut off before being able to speak, Niki had gone to get lunch from a fast food restaurant so Jack was alone, their eyes reared up and they got up and ran into the bathroom, they closed the door behind themself, locking it and slumping down the door, they started searching the cabinets for a razor, when they found one, they rolled up their sleeves, since they had their own jumper on they dug the razor into the scars making them deeper then before getting blood all over themself and the floor, Jack sat there sobbing.

Wilbur apartment door swung open to here a cheery, "Jack I'm back!!" From Niki, Jack didn't answer. "Jack?" Niki assumed they went into the bathroom, once Niki stepped near the bathroom she here airy sobs through the door, she grabbed the door knob and twisted it, "Jack unlock it please," Niki asked softly, Jack reached up and unlocked the door, Niki swiftly opened the door to see Jack in the corner sobbing, bloody razor on top of the counter, Niki tossed aside the bloody razor and hugged Jack tightly, "Jack, you need to talk to someone about this, it could be me, or someone you trust, okay?" Niki asked Jack nodded.

After Jack cleaned up the bathroom, not wanting Wilbur to come home to a messy apartment, Niki sat Jack on the kitchen counter, to clean their scars, Jack hissed at the pain trying not to cry from the wound cleaner. As soon as Niki finished cleaning the wounds she wrapped their arms up, "Do you want to talk to Wil?" Niki asks seeing Jack nod, Niki picked up her phone and called Wilbur, it rang a little before they heard him pick up, "Hello Wil!" Niki says happily, "It's not Wilbur, he's in the shower right now," a male voice that wasn't Wilbur came through the phone, "Then who is it?" Nikis smile dropping, "MARK COME HERE!!" A muffled voice shouted from the bathroom, "I'll be back ms Nihachu." He said in a posh accent before the line going silent, "I forgot my boxers their on my bed, can you go grab them please" a voice said sounding echoey, Jacks face light up a little hearing Wilbur's voice. Wilbur walked over to the bed, "What do you mean twins? They aren't twins Mark- oh! That's who he meant!! Hello Jack!! Hi Niki!!" Wilbur said happily, "Hi wil!!" Niki said, looking and Jack, "Hi Wil," Jack said groggily, their voice scratchy, "What happened? You sound upset darling," Wilbur said, "could me and him speak alone Niki..?" Jack asked, Wilbur noting it was a private matter he stepped out of the hotel room he was staying in and went down the stairs going outside, standing alone in the dark, Niki left the kitchen going to sit in the living area, "Wil.." Jack said their voice shaking, "What happened love?" Wilbur asked getting worried, "I got overwhelmed today.. and-and I did something I promised I would never do again..-" Jack said their voice shaking even more, tears streaming down their face "take your time darling," Wilbur said getting more concerned, "I-I have self-inflicted scars.." Jack choked out, bursting into tears, Wilbur went silent, "W-Wil..?" Jack had feared he had hung up and wanted to dump them, "I'm still here. Why darling?" Wilbur asks his voice cracking a bit, Jack went quiet, "Jack why..?" Wilbur asks again, Jack doesn't have the courage to answer they knock on the island in the kitchen three times, it's a signal for Niki to come back, they can't speak, Niki walks in and takes the phone from them, and picks them up, and puts them on the ground, Niki grabs them by the hand and takes them to Wilbur's bed. Niki tucks them in and leaves the room, "Wilbur, they couldn't answer, they have no true answer, I'm sorry" Niki said, "it's fine, just take care of them I guess," Wilbur said before hanging up.

            **With Wilbur**

Wilbur shoved his phone in his pocket and went back to the hotel room, and walked in, his heart sunk, he loved Jack, deeply, he didn't want to hurt them to drive them to self harm, he got into his bed and started crying himself to sleep.