~𝒯𝒽𝑒 ℴ𝓀𝒶𝓎𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎.~

(HEY! This chapters Tws will be
-Separation anxiety induced attacks
-mental breakdown
And for context this happens after Wilbur's been gone for a month, Jack has no idea when he will be back.)

Jack woke up the sky glistening on their face, they remember that it was their birthday and shoved their head under Wilbur's pillow, Niki came in to see Jack upset, "Hey! Wilbur might be home today," Niki said, "he's been gone for over a month, I doubt he'd be back for my birthday." Jack replied upset, remembering that they told Wilbur two weeks ago it was their birthday today. Niki had to drag Jack out of bed, and into the living space, Jack sat on the couch, on their phone, Niki grabbed their phone, making them react, "Get ready, we're going shopping! Consider it one of my gifts for you!" Niki said happily, Jack jumped up, running to Wilbur's room and grabbing some of his clothes. Jack walked out wearing one of Wilbur's merch jumpers, it being his and not theirs, but their own sweats. Niki pulled them by the wrist out the door the two speed walked down the hallway and stairs.

When they both arrived to the mall, "Where do you want to go?" Niki asks looking around, "Hot topic!" Jack said happily pointing to it, Niki shrugged and followed their excited sibling into the store, they both looked around for less then a second before Jack walked around the store looking at things.

Eventually Niki and Jack left the mall and went to go get lunch, Niki ordered for both of them, they sat alone in a corner, a teen approached looking shy, "Can we help you?" Jack asks softly, the teen nodded and looked to Niki, "A-are you Nihachu..?" They ask their voice softer then both Jack and Nikis combined, Niki nodded, "Want a photo?" Niki asked, the teen nodded without hesitation, "well, you get both of us," Niki says shrugging, motioning Jack to stand with them in the photo, Jack stood behind the teen as Niki head the phone for the selfie, "thank you both so much!!" The teen said happily before walking off.

Once jack and Niki got back to the apartment they went to Jacks and put all their stuff away before heading into Wilbur's, Jack pulled out the key, unlocking the door, Niki stood beside the door, as Jack opened the door, there was no one there, Jack looked at Niki confused, Niki even looked confused, "Go on in I gotta call someone," Niki said pushing Jack in and closing the door, Niki pulled out her phone and called Wilbur, "Hey it's Wilbur, if you've reached this voicemail, go ahead and leave a message, I may be on a plane or just busy, I'll get to you as soon as I can, Leave a message at the beep" the voicemail said before playing the beep, "Hey Wil it's Niki, we're are you, I thought you could have made it to your apartment for their birthday, give me a call back, please" Niki said before hanging up, Niki felt heartbroken for her sibling, they had been ditched on their birthday before, and mostly why they don't like their birthday.

Hours had passed since Niki left Wilbur a voicemail, Niki got a call, she looked at her phone, and stood up leaving the apartment, "Hello?" Niki said, "Hello? Niki? Sorry for not answering earlier, my plane got delayed, I didn't mean to miss their birthday, I'll be there in a few minutes, are they still awake?" Wilbur asks speaking fast, "It's fine your plane got delayed, but be glad you didn't miss their birthday, I wouldn't have been happy with you, they have been ditched last minute on their birthday before leaving them heartbroken all night. Yes their still awake," Niki said, Wilbur sighed before opening a door, "Your home already?" Niki asks, "Yeah, goodnight boys" Wilbur said before slamming the door, "I'll see you in a second," Wilbur said before hanging up, Niki went back into the room with Jack and watched tv with them, Niki played with their hair as they laid down on her shoulder.

A knock came from the door, "How 'bout you get it birthday person" Niki said ushering them to the door, they opened the door before getting engulfed into a hug by Wilbur, Jack was shocked, "Happy birthday darling.." Wilbur said sleepily, "Thank you Wil.." Jack said, Wilbur let go and started patting his pockets, "Hold on I got you something-" Wilbur said patting all of his pockets, earning giggles from Jack and Niki, Wilbur pulled something out of his pocket, and handed it to Jack, being a small box wrapped in wrapping paper, Jack looked at Wilbur, "What is it?" They asked, "Open it," Wilbur replied, Jack opened the box "Wilbur I love it.." Jack said looking at him with genuine eyes, "I'll help you put it on," Wilbur suggested, Jack nodded, Wilbur made Jack hold their hair up in the back, he latched the latch on the chain, Jack opened the locket and saw it was empty, "We can take Polaroid photos and put one in there," Wilbur suggested, "aren't they big though?" Jack asked, Wilbur shrugged, "Go get some comfortable fancy clothes on, I got us a reservation at a restaurant" Wilbur said, Jack nodded and ran to their apartment, "Don't ditch on them. Remember I'll be mad." Niki said signaling Wilbur that she was watching him.