~ℱ𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉 𝒽ℴ𝓂𝑒~

(Hey! This chapter will have lots of triggers such as
-blood
-relapsing
-sh
-ed
-mental breakdowns,
-shouting
-fighting
-abandonment issues
-separation induced anxiety.
That's all, try to keep those in mind)

Jack Wilbur and Alice walked home in silence, Jack more pissed at Wilbur then ever, taking the bitch that his brother married, saying her son did nothing but 'hug her,' Jack walked ahead of them, mumbling in German cussing at him, as soon as they made it inside Jack went straight into the bathroom and slammed the door looking for a razor, they found a brand new one and put it to their wrist, they deepened the cuts, blood dripping on the floor.

Hours later Jack hand left the bathroom, only stifled sobs, they sat in the corner of the bathroom sobbing shaking and have a breakdown, "Hey Jack, are you okay?" Wilbur asked through the door, he could hear incoherent words in German, Wilbur opened the door to see Jack curled up sobbing, hiding their wrists and thighs, Wilbur picked them up, and took bandages and rubbing alcohol out of the cabinet, "do you trust me enough to do this?" Wilbur asks Jack they shake their head no, "Do you want Niki," they shake their head no again. Wilbur practically throws the stuff at them before leaving and slamming the bathroom door, Jack flinches, and their eyes start watering. Jack starts cleaning up their scars, they go to walk out of the bathroom turning the door handle, they rattle it realizing it's locked, when it's been locked from the outside they can't get out, unless they drop through the bathroom window and plummet 8 stories to the ground, they beat on the door not hearing anyone in the apartment, they remembered that Niki can come over, they grab their phone and call Niki. "Hello?" Niki says, "Niki, uh Wilbur locked me inside the bathroom, I cant get out.." Jack said their voice sounding weak and upset, "I was about to come visit I'll be there in a second." Niki said hanging up. Jack five seconds later heard the front door open, then the bathroom door swing open, Jack stood up seeing Niki there, they ran into their arms sobbing into their shoulder, "I feel like a horrible older sibling.." Jack whispered softly. "Your the best older sibling I could've asked for, I would go through hell to stay close to you.." Niki whispered back, they heard the front door open again, seeing Wilbur and Alice at the door, "Why are you out?" Wilbur asks getting angry, Niki stood in front of Jack, they pull Niki behind them, ready to be shouted at or even hit, he just stood there, looking at Jack, heartbroken about what he had done, and what they've gone through, "Hit me all you want. I won't let you hurt my sister." Jack said standing in front of Niki, Wilbur's eyes turned glossy, "I'm going to go talk to someone, uh bye." Wilbur said before leaving Jacks apartment, shutting the door behind him. Jack realized what they said their tears caught up in their throat, they cleared their throat and walked over to Alice, crouching to her height, "Is papa okay?" She asks worry in her voice, "I think your papa will be okay tomorrow sweetheart, do you want to hang out with auntie Niki?" Jack asks wiping their tears, Alice nodded, Jack gestured Niki to come get Alice, "Do you want to go get ice cream?" Niki asks, her sweet voice  being soft.

Jack sat on the couch home alone, they sat in silence with small sniffles echoing through the room. No one had came home yet, they just had their thoughts, they look up seeing their guitar, they picked it up and started strumming it to 'Your sister was right' they hummed the words, then started singing the words softly. "It feels like we were built from the same.. dirt.." their voice shaking more then it ever has. The door opened, and in came a half-drunk Wilbur, he thought everyone was asleep already, he looked at Jack and they looked at him, their face stained with tears, Wilbur's covered in tears as well, Wilbur walked into the living room and takes the guitar out of Jacks hands, they immediately braced for impact after he grabbed it, he put it to the side, and sat next to them, he pulled them in by the waist, and held them close, he started messing with their hair, their body a little bit tense, "you were singing my song.." Wilbur whispered softly, they nodded wiping their face, "I'm sorry I acted coldly earlier today, I truly didn't mean to make you relapse.." Wilbur apologized, Jack nodded softly, their eyes closed laying on his chest, he kissed their forehead softly with a smile.

The door swung open as Niki and Alice walk in, Wilbur gestures then to be quiet since Jacks asleep, they nodded and Alice climbs up next to Wilbur, Niki sits next to Jack and rests her head on Jacks shoulder Alice scooted closer to Wilbur and Jack sleeping and laid her head on Wilbur cuddling close to Jack, falling asleep, Niki who is now sleeping has her arms wrapped around Jack, Wilbur lays his head back and slowly starts falling asleep.

               **time skip!!**

Jack opened their eyes slowly to Wilbur playing with their hair and soft chatter in the living space, Jack groaned stirring a bit, they lifted their head, being met with Wilbur being inches away from each other Wilbur gave them a quick peck on the lips making them blush, "Could you get up please, I need to go get something," Wilbur said, as Jack got off Wilbur they took Alice with them, he returned with a bag, he handed it to Jack, they looked at him confused, "Open it" Wilbur said, Jack opened the bag, their jaw dropped, they looked at Wilbur, "Wilbur- you did not" Jack said their hand covering their mouth, "I did," Wilbur said shrugging, Jack pulled it out of the bag, it was a golden necklace, with their initials along with Wilbur's, full names, 'JMS & WPSG' Jack sat there looking at the chain, "Put it on," Wilbur said, they put it on latching it around their neck, "It's beautiful, thank you Wilbur," Jack said, "It's as beautiful as you darling," Wilbur said, "I also have one," Wilbur said pressing a soft kiss on their forehead.

Alice woke up and they decided to run to get lunch from McDonald's, "Wilbur can you order please?" Jack asks, Wilbur nods, going to pull out his card, Jack beat him to paying, "Consider it payback," Jack said with a soft smirk, a old fashioned lady stood behind the desk, "Aww, you two are a great married couple, where's your rings?" The woman asks, "We're not married ma'am, we're only dating." Jack corrects politely, "you got a daughter though?" The woman asks a little confused, "His ex girlfriend kinda left her with him, so I adopted her, as her mother" Jack said fighting back the urge to speak German, the woman nods and takes the next womans order. A male approached Jack Wilbur and Alice, he looked at Alice then at Jack, and Wilbur, he immediately reached to grab Alice, Jack grabbed Alice before he could, "Woah sir! Calm down, why are you trying to snatch my little girl?" Jack asks, concerned, "You aren't married, therefore, she isn't yours. She shouldn't have a whore of a mother who can't keep her legs closed," the male spat at Jack, "I'm not a whore, I've dedicated my whole heart to my boyfriend, this is his daughter, I signed the papers, she's legally mine sir." They said pushing the man away from them, Wilbur walked over with the food in hand and towered over the man, he cowered away. They sat down and started eating their food, Alice sat there happily kicking her feet smiling and eating, across from Wilbur and Jack, Wilbur kept leaning over and whispering flirty jokes into jacks ear. They just sat there trying to not turn bright red.