~𝒪𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁?~

Jack walked into the record shop, covered in rain, they turned the closed sign to open, they were working alone today, and forced to come in to cover their sick coworkers shift, they were a little sad since it was Wilbur's first day out the hospital, they sat behind the counter on their phone scrolling through Twitter, they tapped their foot to the beat of the music they listened too, the door opened causing the bell to ring, "Welcome to Britains best record shop," Jack said with as much enthusiasm they could, judging they missed their boyfriend, "Do you guys happen to have any Lovejoy records?" A girl asked as she was with one of her friends, "Yeah, their in the back, we have, 'Are you alright?', 'Pebble Brain', and 'WU&IO'" Jack said looking up at the girl and her friends, "Is there a chance we can buy all three?" She asks pulling out a stack of money, "That's yours right? I can't take stolen money, I'd report your ass to the police." Jack said looking dead serious, "It's my money I pulled out of the bank, well my mom did but it's my money," the girl confirmed, "I'll go get those albums for you," Jack said leaving behind the counter and going to grab the albums, they heard the door swing open and loud chatter erupt, then all of the girls squeal, Jack returned all four albums in hand, they walked behind the counter and rung up the girls. The girl slammed her stack of ones on the counter, Jack rolled their eyes and sighed, "Is this £70?" Jack asks looking at them over their glasses, "W-WHAT?" The leader of the group shouted, "It's £70 for all three," Jack replied acting calm glaring at the group leader, they all turned around using puppy eyes on whom it seemed to be a tall man, "will you help please?" The trio said in unison, "You want me? To buy my own album?" He said confused, Jack looked up at the man, recognizing him immediately, "Hi wilby" Jack said with a stupid smile on their face, the group leader turned around and glares at Jack, she brought her thumb to her neck and gestured she'd kill them, "Listen here kid. If you want these albums. You need to pay, we don't ask for help to pay. Either, you pay, or you come back later and buy them when you have the money, OR YOU SCRAM!" Jack raised their voice in the last three words.

Eventually the girls left, Wilbur was left shocked, "Sorry.." Jack said softly, Wilbur walked over to the counter, looking at Jack, "Are you sitting or are you short as hell?" Wilbur ask his face covered in a stupid grin, "I'm sitting Love" Jack said ruffling his hair and kissing his nose, Wilbur turned red and covered his face. Jack giggled at the flustered boy infront of them then remembered, that they were at work, "Right, how could I help you today sir?" Jack asked looking at Wilbur, "Right, that's what I came in here for, I wanted to know if we could all sign the Lovejoy records." Wilbur said seeming a little desperate, "go get everyone I'll get four sharpies," Jack said going to grab them, "Grab a fifth one!" Wilbur said, they stopped turned around looking confused, "Why?" Jack replied more confused then ever, "Welcome to Lovejoy darling," Wilbur said with a grin on his face, looking happier then ever, Jacks face lit up and ran to go grab the sharpies.

When Jack came back everyone was there waiting around murmuring, they placed five sharpies on the counter and switched the open sign to closed, they owned the shop, they had always had weird open hours. They went to go grab all the Lovejoy records but to their shock there they all were. They cleaned their throat getting everyone attention already, "Well- uh.. everyone pick a sharpie and get a record and sign it," Jack said with a nervous expression, Wilbur took note of this and crouched under the counter, and crawled behind the counter, without anyone seeing him, all the band mates were around the room, signing them everyone had a stack of them, and they would pass them around for others to sign, Jack sat on the counter their legs hanging over the edge of the front of the counter, swinging their legs and thinking of funny jokes every now and then. Jack then felt hands on their waist and pull them behind the desk to be met with Wilbur inches away from their face, they went bright red, Wilbur placed his forehead on theirs, "Darling you looked nervous, what happened?" Wilbur asks looking Jack in the eyes, "Well, I'm not good at speaking out to people, so I get anxious when I have to publicly speak," Jack said as Wilbur grabbed their hands and pulled them on his lap. Jack looked at their new location on Wilbur's lap, their face more bright red then ever, "May I?" Wilbur asked quietly, Jack nodded. Wilbur softly pushed their lips together, their lips moving in unison.

(Hey! I just wanna say, this next paragraph is gunna be a heated make out, you can skip if you want it, idrc, but to the brave souls that read this paragraph, I'm sorry.)

Wilbur licked Jacks lips asking for entry, Jack parted their lips as Wilbur's tongue started fighting Jacks for dominance, Wilbur won as his hands drifted to their hips as to not break any boundaries. Wilbur started exploring Jacks mouth, before licking Jacks tongue and pulling back, leaving Jack breathless.

(Im so sorry I just keep thinking about it being in the book,)

Jack caught their breath as Wilbur gave them a quick peck on the lips before standing up and finishing signing the records. They heard beating on the door of the shop, "The fuck.." Jack said before looking outside and seeing the three girls from earlier, Ash opened the door and waved, "Move. We want the owner." The leader said as she walked in with her two other minions, and their mother? Jack stood up shaking off the blush, "How can I help you guys?" Jack asked a small smile on their face, "Well.." the woman paused reading their name take, "Jack, my daughters wanted to buy three records you denied them of, how much were they?" The mother asked sweetly, Jack could tell she was a gentle soul, "They were £70 miss," Jack said as Wilbur stood next to the rest of Lovejoy, "£70?!! You said it was £10!" The mother shouted looking at her daughter, Jack then realized that she was a nice woman, but a responsible parent, "I'm so sorry Jack, my daughter just isn't very truthful, so she'll be ground." The mother gritted her teeth at her daughter, "It's perfectly okay ma'am," jack said with a soft smile to the mother to tell her it was okay, the mother smiled back before taking the trio home.

After everyone left, Jack was left alone at the store sitting there waiting for real closing time. The door swung open, they had their feet up on the counter sitting in a spinny chair, "Welcome to Britains best record shop," Jack said yawning after, the person who walked in walked to the desk and tapped on Jacks shoe, they looked up, not recognizing the person, "How can I help?" They ask taking their feet off the counter, their closing hour being, 2 AM, it was currently 1:35, "Can I take you out baby~" the male slurred, "I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend," Jack replied sending their location to Wilbur as a sign they could've been in danger, Wilbur replied almost instantly wanting a reply, he realized they could've been hit by someone.

After a few minutes Jack slumped on the floor under the counter, Wilbur found a drunk grown man running around and yelling, "WHERE SRE YOU WHORE" Wilbur realized this man was looking for Jack he stood their for a moment before jumping behind the counter and hiding. He crawled over to Jack and pulled them into a hug, their ears covered, Wilbur put his hands over their ears tears rolling down their face, their hands covering their chest. Wilbur called the cops and they got rid of the drunk man, Jack sat on the counter sobbing, as a male officer questioned them, a female officer questioned him, asking for his number every now and then, Jack was getting the same treatment but more.. sexual, "Are you a virgin?" The officer asked, making Jack uncomfortable, "Yes? What does this have to do with me almost getting SA!" Jack exclaimed tears streaming down their face.