~𝒟𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓊𝑒~

Jack ran to Wilbur's door and waited, they knocked and heard him shouting on the phone, "WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME DAD! THANKS FOR DOING THIS!" Wilbur shouted, before huffing and walking to the door to see Jack, "Jack I'm sorry, I cant make it tonight, my mum is in the hospital, she had a stroke, I'm extremely sorry darling, I love you," Wilbur said pulling his coat on kissing their forehead and running down the hall to the stairs, Jacks heart sank, they walked back to their apartment, Niki seeing them, "What happened? Did he ditch you?" Niki asked looking at Jack, "he had to go to the hospital, his mum had a stroke.." Jack said their eyes tearing up, Niki hugged Jack, she knew deep down, that he didn't want to cancel on them last minute, "Jack, I know Wilbur didn't want to have to bail on you, he only cancels when it's a emergency, I'm sure he'll reschedule with you," Niki said running her fingers through their hair, they nodded, deeply upset.

**With Wilbur**

Wilbur walked into his fathers house pissed off, he didn't want to see his father, "Father. I had plans. You made be rush over here thinking mum was dying. My poor partner is probably crying on their sister right now!" Wilbur shouted, "I have one of my coworkers daughters I want you to marry William." Wilbur's father said, "Damein. I am not going to marry one of your coworkers sluts of a daughter, I have the light of my life back at my apartment." Wilbur snapped, "Ms.Jessica smith, come out please," Damein, Wilbur's father said, she stepped out wearing a sleeveless red dress, being tight in the chest hips and butt, "Hello William" she dragged out the 'm' walking towards him, putting her hands on his forearms, "I would advise keeping your hands off me, I have guitar player hands." Wilbur said hoping she would back off, he sent his location to Jack without anything attached to it, hoping they'll react the way he does, "Ooo~ I like strong hands.." the woman slurred her words a bit, rubbing his forearms.

**With Jack and Niki**

Niki had been holding onto Jacks phone, they both heard it buzz and Niki reaches over and grabs it looking at it, Nikis face turns into a grimace, "He went to his fathers home, he might've been tricked into it, come on, get something you can hide knifes on your body," Niki said standing up, Jack went into their room and found knife holsters, they put them on their legs, putting the knives in all of them, Jack pulled a black mask out and put it on, they changed into a black long sleeve top with black jeans, "I'll be back. Give me my phone to track the location," Jack demanded, Niki handed them their phone, "I will return victorious." Jack said before leaving, and setting off to Wilbur's fathers home.

Jack saw it and went to the second story looking in the windows, looking for Wilbur, they didn't see him, so they went through a open window without leaving any sign they broke in, they snuck down the stairs seeing Wilbur with a girl feeling up his arms and chest, Jack ran full force into the girl knocking her away, "BACK THE FUCK UP." Jack said pulling out tow knives, standing infront of Wilbur, "Jack?" Wilbur whispered, "Sit down and enjoy bud." Jack said pushing Wilbur onto a chair, the girl came running at Jack to tackle them, "so pathetic, you know mr.gold, you should really have someone who's going to keep your son safe, marry him" Jack shrugged and stood infront of him, before falling onto his lap, "your a piece of work love" Wilbur said kissing Jack through the mask, "You need to not believe your father next time," Jack said out of breath, Wilbur picked up Jack, "I'm taking you to get ice cream," Wilbur said to Jack, the girl who was on the ground perked up, trying to stand before Wilbur left, "No, not you, he's talking to me," Jack said, nuzzling their face into his neck, "you need to let me rest next year," Jack said wrapping their hands around his neck.

When Jack opened there eyes they were in a dark room alone, they sat up looking around, Wilbur emerged from the darkness, "Wilbur?" Jack whispered their voice hoarse, "I'm sorry, but I don't love you like I did." Wilbur says walking over to the girl who was in a tight red dress, they kissed the woman locking eyes with Jack. Jack covered their eyes and got up and turned around uncovering there eyes, looking around, they see Ashton, they run to him hugging him tightly, their tears sinking into his jumper, Ashton hugged Jack back.

Jack jerked up from their nightmare, realizing they were in their apartment all alone. They looked at their phone, seeing one unread message from Wilbur, they opened it, 'Hey Jack, I'm sorry to tell you this on such short notice, but I've lost feelings for you, I hope we continue to be friends, but I'm leaving you.' Jacks eyes started watering, they then saw they were added to the Lovejoy group chat, without Wilbur, seeing tons of messages 'Jack were sorry about wilbur and you' and other pity messages, they started writing back their face all puffy, 'it's not the first time I've been ditched on my birthday.' Jack wrote to the group chat putting their phone down, hearing a knock at the door and opened the door slightly seeing Wilbur with flowers, they slammed the door locking it shut.

"why'd he choose me to use as a doll. Why'd he have to choose me. I am not a fucking toy! Here's to Mr.Gold, I want an apology, on my birthday too??! What the fuck! A Virgo? Fuck that! I would rather die then speak to your face." Jack sang while their voice cracked while they cried, "I'll admit.. my mother was right about men.. they are never worth love.. they destroy whoever can get their hands on.. I'll admit.. my mother was right.. your a prick.. a fucking British boy with far to much free time.. you heartless man.." Jack sang leaning against the wall that connects Wilbur's apartment to theirs, there was a knock on the wall and a shout, "I'm sorry Jack my dad stole my phone.." Wilbur shouted, all he got in response was, "You promised you'd be Tesla but your just another Edison. Tesla broke a pat-ton all you broke was my heart. Prick.." Jack said sobbing into their pillows.