~"ℳ𝓎 𝓌ℴ𝓇𝓁𝒹?"~

(HEY! Beginning author here, there might be some triggers, here's the list,
-Mentions of heated stuff,(no I'm not writing smut, I dislike writing it,)
-Heated make out
-and mentions of SH,
And that's all from me! :) onto the story!!)

Jack opened their eyes slightly their eyelids being heavier then a ton of bricks, they rubbed their eyes and sat up slowly, they rubbed the back of their neck, sighing, they threw their feet over the side of the bed, they stood up going to grab clothes for the day. The record shop was closed today so they just wanted to run errands, they threw on a oversized Nirvana shirt, then throwing on oversized ripped jeans, then pulled on a beanie and a mask, putting their glasses on, and looked in the mirror, "Coffee today, I guess" they thought to themself, they grabbed their bag and went out the door, the put their bag on, locking their door, then putting in their headphones and started down the stairs.

Once Jack got down the stairs they saw Wilbur but he didn't notice them, they walked closer to the door before someone called their name, they turned around to see Wilbur running towards them, "Jack!!" Wilbur said, before picking Jack up off the ground into a hug, "Hello to you too silly.." Jack said with a laugh, "do you need something Wilby?" Jack asks ruffling his hair, "Can I come with you? Tom said he wanted you to meet Jake Paul with us," (yes I'm very aware of what happened in that vlog, I'm not very fond of him, never was, never have been, but unfortunately, Jack will be one of those victims,) Wilbur replied back, shrugging, "Put me down, I'm running errands Wil," Jack said bringing their hand to Wilbur's cheek, Wilbur put them down due to their request, "Can you come clog with us pleaseeeeee" Wilbur begged Jack.

After almost five minutes, Jack gave in, "Fine! Just stop using those stupid puppy dog eyes," Jack said crossing their arms, "WILBAH, JACK!" A voice boomed through out the lobby, "Tommah!!" Wilbur said enthusiastically, Jack adjusted their mask. Jack only waved to Tom. Tom started vlogging and Jack just felt uncomfortable in every way around Jake, he once stuck his hand out to Jack forcing them to grab it, "Get the fuck off me." Jack said softly, "Fine." He said before throwing Jack onto the concrete, Wilbur helped them up, "You might want to go run your errands darling, I promise I'll come help in a little bit, and we can go get ice cream?" Wilbur suggested, Jack nodded, and pulled their mask down a bit and gave Wilbur a quick peck on the cheek, pulling their mask up they hugged him and left.

As Jack left a store they pulled out their phone to put their music back on when they saw Jake, and Tom both on a double decker bus, "HEY YOU LOOK REALLY HOT!" Jake yelled to them, they had physical disgust on their face, and they got on the bus since it was the quickest way to get back to their apartment, they payed and went up the bus onto the second deck, "Jack im so sorry he keeps catcalling people, I'm so sorry you were a victim to it," Wilbur said with a upset frown, "It's fine, he's not the only one to do it to me." Jack said glaring at Jake, they set down their bags they had in their hands, and then sat alone in the back on their phone, they had their headphones on until Jake approached, his speech was muffled so Jack couldn't understand him, Jack pulled off one headphone, "Was?" They asked in German, (Btw the translation will be included in bold, but jack won't say it, alright back on!!) "Speak English weirdo, I wanted to know if you wanted to go out to a bar and get drunk then return to my hotel room," Jake said, Winking and getting closer to Jack, "Okay first of all. You do NOT, I mean it, YOU DO NOT TELL A GERMAN PERSON TO NOT SPEAK GERMAN. Second of all, I have a boyfriend, get the fuck out of my face." Jack replied their face pissed, they went down the small stairs on the bus and sat on the first deck, they sat there until they got back to their apartment building and they got off the bus, they went inside the building up the stairs and straight to their apartment, they opened the door and put everything away, their stomach started hurting, so they grabbed their bag again and went back outside, they walked to a local McDonald's and ordered, they sat waiting for their order, when Tom and Wilbur walked in, no one else. Just them. Wilbur noticed Jack and walked over, "Hey, uh im sorry for not butting into the conversation about Jake and you going out.." Wilbur said looking at the floor, "I'm sure you said yes," Wilbur said looking like he had been crying, "Wilbur, he is a walking red flag, why would I chose him? When I have my world right here, he's a big asshole anyway," Jack said as their order came to the, order pick up place, they grabbed it and thanked the worker before going and sitting down, Wilbur went and ordered with Tom, before they both went to wait for their food.

They came and sat with Jack, Wilbur and Jack next to each other, and Tom alone. Someone walked in with another girl and he had blonde hair, he looked almost like Jake, they ordered and came and sat near Jack Wilbur and Tom. Jack against the wall, Wilbur next to them, Jack had chosen the corner seat they liked it, they ate their fries and rest of the food they had, "I'm gunna go get more fries, I'll be back Wil," jack said stepping over Wilbur, he nodded as Jack walked to the counter.

"Hi could I have two large fries please?" Jack asked softly, the worker said the price as Jack handed them their card, "Here's your card back Love, have a good day!" The woman said sounding a little southern, Jack stood to wait.

Someone walked up beside Jack and tapped on their shoulder gently, Jack looked beside them to see Niki, "Hallo!!" Niki greeted with a smile, "Hallo Niki," Jack replied feeling a little relieved it wasn't anyone they didn't want to see, "Wie geht es Ihnen?" ("How's it going?") Niki asks with a smile, "Gut, wie geht es dir?" ("Good good how bout you?")Jack replies, as their food gets called, "Gut, ich freue mich, dich zu sehen!" ("Good, I'm glad to see you!") Niki replies, "I'll be back my foods done, you could go join wil and Tom, there in that corner table," Jack said pointing to a table, Niki nodded and walked over to the table and sat next to Tom, Jack grabbed their fries, and went back to the table, "Wil lean back Im sure you don't want my ass in your face," Jack said before Wilbur leaned back after Wilbur mumbled under his breath, "Pardon?" Jack asks before Wilbur leaned over and whispered in their ear, "what if I did?" He whispered softly, Jack turned bright read and covered their face with their hands, "You did not!" Jack said with their face redder then ever, Wilbur bursted out laughing, Niki and Tom looked so confused, making Jack start laughing extremely hard. They both eventually calmed down, Jack clearing their throat clearly from laughing way to hard, Wilbur softly grabbed their leg, pulling them closer to him, they both ate the fries Jack had bought, Wilbur pulled their right thigh to rest on top of his left leg, Jack sat there, as Wilbur's hand rested on their thigh, rubbing small circles with his thumb every now and again, they all decided to walk back to Wilbur and Jacks apartments to hang out.