Chapter 27

“Are you crazy? Can’t you hear me telling you to evacuate?!”

Gregory shouted with an angry face. I refused, twisting my arms wildly.

“Let me go!”

“I can’t let you go! I won’t let you go! Unless you’re crazy about dying, get in!”

He dragged me into the building. As I stood still, he grabbed me and hugged me.

“Let me go! Lexion is in danger!”

I protested by hitting his chest hard. Now was no time to argue with him. I had to find Lexion right away. My heart was pounding. I was afraid that he might be hurt. But Gregory didn’t let me go and shout wildly.

“What will change if you go? Only master-leveled knights can survive fighting evil dragons! What are you going to do there?”

Undaunted by his angry voice, I refuted it.

“That means that even master-level knights are in danger. I don’t like the Duke’s being in danger.”

“…”

“Please leave me alone.”

As I begged him, his eyes fell silent. After a while, Gregory gently let me go.

“Damn, this is really crazy…”

Then he held my hand tightly so that I would not escape.

“Let’s go together. If I send you alone, I know what I will hear from Zion.”

Gregory ruffled his hair roughly and looked at the evil dragon’s movements. I didn’t like the situation that he wanted to come with me, but if I refused, he wouldn’t let me go to the place where the evil dragon was. Although my current physical condition was different from before, I was still weak. If both Gregory and Lexion get hurt… I will give priority to Lexion.

I stared at Gregory and made an implied excuse.

“Actually, I can’t treat anyone because I’m weak. If you get hurt, go to the physician.”

“No worries. How many physicians are there in the Imperial Palace…”

He stopped talking. At the same time, I stopped. I looked up puzzledly and saw him washing his face with a bewildered face. I asked in a worried tone.

“What’s wrong?”

“Seirin.”

“What?”

“What do we do? I left Seirin in the building.”

Apparently, he belatedly remembered Seirin. I spoke softly to him, restless and motionless.

“…She must be in the building.”

“Right? She must be there, isn’t she?”

It was the moment Gregory was trying to take his step, thinking positively. I looked at the woman with blue hair in the distance and muttered blankly.

“Oh My God… Princess Seirin?”

At this, Gregory turned his head in the direction where she was. After a moment, he shouted with a startled face.

“Seirin!”

She turned her head to the sound of someone calling her name. And at the moment she smiled broadly and waved her hand to Gregory.

Quang! With a roar, the shield could not withstand the impact and was completely shattered. As a result, the magic fell to dust. Like stars falling from the sky, the mana pieces fell apart.